1

"There he is....hey Han! Planning to Slut around at the Party tonight?" Lee Minho yelled across the cafeteria, causing plenty of students to laugh.
"Maybe, what about you? Jackass" Han Jisung replied, causing the other half of the cafeteria emerge into a fit of laughter. Even though it wasn't that funny.

Everyone went back to eating their lunches. Talking about a specific party hosted by Minho's brother, Lee Minhyuk. The Lee's are quite popular in the school due to their attractive looks. Almost everyone loves them, everyone except Jisung Of corse.
Jisung despises them so much.

He hated one especially, that person obviously being Lee Minho. He hated how the brunette always got everything and belittled everyone. He always gets his way 'round and gets away with almost anything!

Minho had plenty of friends and followers. Jisung had only a few friends and admirers. His close friends, Hwang Hyunjin, Bang Chan, and Seo Changbin.

"So, you're actually going to the party?" Hyunjin asked the blonde haired boy.
"Of corse, even though he'll be there.." Jisung gritted his teeth at the thought of Minho at the party annoying the shit out of him.

"Oh ok I'll see you there i guess!" Hyunjin quickly got rid of his tray and ran to his dance club.

"Ugh...everyone irritates me these days.." Jisung randomly stated while looking at the crowd of girls who thought they'd actually have a chance with one of the Lee's.

'Such delusional bitches'

Loud music boomed through the walls of the Lee's house, A bunch of people dancing and getting low and drunk.

"Don't do anything stupid ok guys?" Chan said as he eyed all of the boys in his car. They all nodded then scattered out.

Chan shook his head and went to find his Boyfriend.

Jisung went to the bar to get a drink.

Hyunjin went to make out with Kim Seungmin.

Changbin went to Felix's room for obvious reasons. Of corse.

"oh my, you actually cameeee!" Minho's voice screeched as his drunkass slung his arm around Jisung while smiling like a fool. The blonde was quick to shrug his shoulder off and continue ordering his drink.

"C'mon Sungie don't be cold! Let's have some fun, just us hm~" Minho giggled stupidly while trying to kiss the blonde boy's cheek.

"Oh fuck off." Jisung rejected then proceeded to chug his drink down.
The effect hit him fast as he almost choked, the brunette next to him seemed so amused watching Jisung quickly become drunk.

'This is my chance!!' Minho choked on his own giggle along with a hiccup before wrapping his arms around Jisung's neck, pulling him in for a lustful kiss. The blonde male was quick to respond to these actions. He wrapped his arms around Minho's waist then kissed back with the same feeling of lust. Minho already gave up in the fight for dominance as Jisung pinched his thigh, causing the brunette to let out a pleasing moan. Jisung carried Minho to a random bedroom upstairs.

The brunette was thrown on the wall by Jisung. Making him giggle with a playful glint in his eyes. Jisung re connected their lips for a small deep peck before lowering himself to mark Minho's neck. The brunette's low moans and Jisung's deep chuckles filled the room as he stared rubbing his crotch against Minho's. Making the Lee whine in pleasure.

"You like that, hm?" Jisung teased and stopped his action. He pulled Minho to the bed and threw him on it.

"Are you gonna fuck me Sungie?" Minho asked innocently, looking at Jisung with a pleading and playful look.
Jisung smirked in response and started undressing himself and so did Minho.

Things kind of went off from there....

- to be continued