13|Seeking Answers

Mulai dari awal

"Of course. And you better shut the fuck up Jeon fucking Jungkook! If you don't wanna deal with an angry young man in the fucking morning, cause I still haven't had my coffee yet so I won't be holding back while going all the way out for you, I suggest you start behaving hence forth if you want what you seek."

Jimin, who had began just as jolly to reply to his dear Yoongi hyung ended it up with just a little shy of a murder threat for the youngest, glaring him intently. Everyone, except for him of course, was shocked to see how smoothly the male turned a polite reply to a possible death threat.

"Woah! Woah! OK! Ok, calm the fuck down here." Hoseok thought it was the right moment to stop things from going ahead which wouldn't turn out as per anyone's liking for sure.

But who was he kidding. Had things ever turned out as per everyone's liking in their family?

HELL NO!!

"What did you just say midget? I didn't get you from up here."
The younger merely smirked at his own sneaky remark, which was laced with a sly tone.

On the other hand, 'Oh shit' thought both the elders simultaneously. They made a quick eye contact, conveying an unspoken message through it, to quickly make a move in order to stop the possible outbreak of the younger ones.

"YOU-"

"Jimin! Wait! -" Hoseok was infront of Jimin in an instant. "-You know well how stubborn he can be at times. Just let it slide. You know it isn't worth your while. Hm?" Hoseok was quick to step in his way, stopping him from taking any step further. He whispered his words close to his ears in order to prevent being heard by the youngest, cause it would have surely gotten out of hand if he did, making them all end up empty handed.

Yoongi did much the same thing with the other but his words weren't meant to calm the man down but rather to knock some sense into him.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Can't you for ONCE act like a sensible person for fucking fuck's sake!!" He whisper-yelled right in his face. Jungkook, on the other hand, just rolled his eyes at that, finding the older's not-so-humble request too much to ask for, from him.

"Hyung-" he whined trying to look less than guilty but surely Yoongi wasn't going to have any of it "- you see I wasn't the one who started it. I just greeted him with the utmost respect. He was the one who came barging in on me, probably had a not so pleasant fuck last night. Hm?" The younger mused while Yoongi was trying to hold himself back from ruining the younger's face with his pale fist, seeing as he was already recovering from three bullet wounds at the moment, he didn't want to add more to his recovery schedule.

"If you did already conclude that he didn't have a good start of the day then Why. Did. You. Have. To call. Him. By. Something he doesn't like to be called by!?!" The male seethed out.

Jungkook just amusingly watched his hyung growing frustrated with the two, pissing him off all the more.

"Well....I was just checking whether my predictions were right or not." He just smirked, gaining a frustrated groan from the older.

Yoongi was just about to give a piece of his mind to the younger when suddenly Hoseok interrupted the two putting an end to their potential fight.

Hoseok had hardly managed to cool down a hyped up Jimin so clearly he didn't have it in him to deal with the 2 others now. Goddamnit! He just wanted some answers but NO! He had to be stuck here dealing with a bunch of imbeciles. Just how much better could this morning get!

"Guys! Listen here. I think we all are just grumpy having to start our day empty stomach. So, I suggest let's talk things over a nice breakfast. I am sure once we have some food we'll be able to see things more clearly and can avoid these unnecessary outbursts."