....Appointment....

Start from the beginning

"We're here for Yoo Jeongyeons appointment."

"Ok. It should be a couple of minutes."
————

Jeongyeon was all scared. "People do this all the time. It's ok Jeongyeon"

"I..I shouldn't be here. There...there going—"

"Jeongyeon." The doctor called us in. I took her hand.

"Hello I'm doctor Kim."

"Hi. I'm Sana this is Jeongyeon"
————

JIHYO

—- Jihyo we finally got Jeongyeon in. The appointment is like an hour long. I'll text you when Sana gets out with her.

She actually got her in. Never in my life had I seen Jeongyeon try to stop her addiction. All because she was in love with Sana.

Maybe it's a good thing she cheated. No it's not. That shouldn't be the way.

—— I invited some old friends you had.

I don't even remember anyone ——

—— Old subs.

I still have their numbers?.——

—— You had a couple files. Sana has a pretty long one. Took up about five. You really wanted her as a sub. Now she's going to be your wife. How's it feel to be normal?

It feels ok. Why I wasn't normal? Your the one who said that's the better way of living life.——

—— in my opinion it is but you meet people and they change your view. Wish you were still with me but you've changed.

😑 good job at inviting everyone. Now just tell them it's going to be on a beach and that they need to fly.——

—— ok. Why the face. 😅😇😍 you do this?

Sana showed me. 🖕good night loser I need to make wedding plans. ——

—— you asshole 🤬 Jihyo I'll hit you for that.

I said I need to make wedding plans. 🖕fuck off. ——

—— 🖕 fuck you too.

————

SANA

I peeked through the door and saw Jihyo smiling at her phone. She laid back in her chair and sighed.

"Jihyo! I'm back"

"How did it go?"

"Not to well. Jeongyeon is asleep on the couch. She was drunk so she got tired after."

"She was drunk at the appointment...They admitted her didn't they? When does she go
in?"

The doctor sighed at us when Jeongyeon snapped at her for suggesting that she go to a rehab center.

"I'm sorry miss Yoo but that's the best thing for you. Trust me your life will be so much better without alcohol."

"I'm not going!" I quickly grabbed her before she could stand up. The doctor handed me a paper and left us.

"Sana I'm not doing it!"

"She goes in next week. She really doesn't want to go." Jeongyeon yelled and yelled at me in the car. Nayeon was pushed and slapped.

"Of course she doesn't. I wouldn't."

"Your not helping Jihyo"

"Your right. You started this so you get her in"

"Don't be like that at least she went into therapy." I shouldn't have said that. Jihyo chuckled then stood up.

"Don't fucking test me Sana. I've been through so much. The last thing I need is you saying that shit. I should have your ass tied up. Now go bring Jeongyeon home."

"I'm sorry...I was just frustrated" she moved in and kissed me hard. "Go. Get her out of here. I want you."

"I'm sorry" she pointed at the door. "I know you are. Now go."