You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!

Start from the beginning

I moved to grab the pot he set out filling it with water and putting it on the stovetop " do you have any honey?"

"Here," Kota said as he handed me the bottle. "You okay?"

James thought about Kota's question, was I okay? She was angry. Angry that my friend was hurt, she couldn't use her voice. She couldn't protect her, She should have been there to help her. To comfort her. That's what friends were supposed to do. So James was mad at her Sangs stepmother and she was mad at herself. James's arm moved to her shoulder nails digging into her skin.

"I'm fine," James said shortly to Kota leaning back against the counter "I just... I guess I hat-" James was cut off as the front door opened to sets of footsteps coming in.

Victors soft wavy brown hair came into view making James grin. Before he could even think about saying a word James threw herself at him arms wrapping around his neck. Frowning when she realized he was about half a head taller than her so she stood on her tiptoes so she could stare into his fiery brown eyes.

"Hi, Victor!" James said brightly watching as a soft smile came into his face.

"Hi, James," Victor's voice gave her chills, she opened her mouth to say something else when another voice cut in.

"Oy so your one of the trouble makers" James kept her arms around Victor but looked around him eyes coming in contact with a pair of Piercing crystal blue eyes making her breathe hitch his voice was gruffer then she expected voice deeper then Victors.

"Troubles my middle name, although I'm not recalling yours" James tiles her head to the side his hair was brown and longish coming out to about his chin and with a blonde streak behind each of his ears.

"I like you," he said, "mine names Gabriel my friends call me Gabe." James let go of Victor walking up to Gabe taking in his bright orange shirt that seemed to make his eyes pop even more.

"I have to ask though just What are you wearing?" Gabriel asked as he stared at James.

She watched as Victor hit him upside the head "dude! Rude!" Victor said frowning.

On the inside James's mind was thinking the worst, he's right your outfit is ugly. It made her think of what Sang was wearing a pretty pink skirt and light-colored blouse compared to her she must have looked awful. Her hair was a mess, she was wearing light blue jeans that had a few holes in that and were a few sizes too big she kept them up with a pair of suspenders. Her shirt was a baggy lightweight black long sleeve sweater. It was what she was comfortable in though. They all look so good, compared to them you look like trash.

So James did what she does best she pretended to give Gabriel a playful smile

She held her arms out wide "Are you kidding?" She asked as she did a spin flipping her hair over her shoulder "I look fabulous."