You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!

Start from the beginning

She bounced over to the redhead sitting by the window throwing herself next to him. James felt eyes on her but she was solely focused on the fellow redhead before her.

James grinned "Hiya! I'm James! Finally nice to see a fellow redhead would you care to join my club?"

The boy before her blinked in confusion "your club?"

"Ye-p!" James popped the P loudly "Redheads only." The boy grinned amusedly.

"Is that so?" He questioned James nodded seriously.

"Weekly meetings I'm afraid, but it's worth it the club president is great."

"Who's the club president?" He asked

"Me silly," James said poking his nose "now do I get a name or should I just call you red" she joked

The boy laughed his voice was deep and pleasant James decided she liked the sound "I'm Nathan"

"Nathan, hmm I like it." James said nodding "So is there a reason why your hairs wet?" She asked looking between Sang and Nathan with narrowed eyes.

Sang gave the girl a bright smile as Nathan answered: "We ended up going for a swim." James shook her head grinning at them and then ruffling Nathan's hair up making it go in every direction.

Then she stood up throwing her arms around Kota.

"Kota! I'm sorry for calling you a bitch." James said squeezing him tightly "I got excited"

Kota chuckled his nose finding her neck "you are a very interesting person James."

"You'll never get used to it," James teased him poking him in the side before letting go.

"Sang sunshine," James said as she smiled at the beautiful blonde "how are you doing?"

"I'm okay," Sang's voice croaked as she talked making James freeze noticing her panic sang spoke again "Kota looked over my throat it's fine just needs some rest, it was my um, my mom."

James's eyes flared in anger as she looked at Sang before turning to Kota "Her mom made her drink lemon juice and vinegar. Silas called her house and Snag answered her punishment was what her mom gave her." The boys looked just as angry as James and she could tell it was putting Sang on edge.

James was slightly shocked that Silas had called Sang's house, her heart hurt a little that he didn't care to contact her before she remembered he wouldn't have a way to reach her. As she thought about she felt guilty, how could she even think about that when Sang was in pain. The more she thought about Sang the more she thought about Sang's stepmother and she felt her anger flare.

So James forced herself to relax "Your mother is a bitch Sang," she watched as Sang's eyes found her watering slightly "and you didn't deserve that, is there anything we can do to help? How does your throat feel? Would you like it if I made you some tea?"

She watched as Sang's hand went back up to her throat making James frown before she let go of Sang.

Do you sign? James asked signing watching as Sang fingerspelled in sign.

I know the alphabet, We just need to be careful around my stepmother it would be best if you guys didn't call or come over. Sang paused My throat will be fine in a couple of days I just need to rest it a little. Tea may help.

"Kota, do you mind?" James asked Kota nodded before exiting his room James nodded at Sang before getting up and following him down the stairs.

"My mom has a few kinds of teas even though we're more of a coffee household," Kota said as he went through his cupboards pulling out a chamomile tea pack.