You get a Phone! You get a Phone! And you get a Phone!

Start from the beginning

James watched as a small smile came on Jessicas face as she let the girl pull her into her bedroom both girls took a seat on the floor as Jessica walked around before pulling out a few different colors of nail polish.

James was excited she had never had her nails painted before, she knew that girls seemed to do that it books and movies and she was glad to see that her idea made Jessica happy.

"What color would you like?" Jessica asked her James's eyes widened at the variety of choices. " I know there's a lot, Gabriel got them for me and he tends to go all out when buying stuff."

"Who's Gabriel?" James asked finally deciding on a bright yellow paint and a black paint handing them to Jessica. "Can you paint some nails yellow and a couple of them black?"

"Sure," Jessica said, "Gabe is one of Kota's friends he's coming over today I'm sure you'll meet him."

"Cool," James said watching Jessica paint her nails intently "So What has you down in the dumps?"

Jessica frown returned "There's this girl," she said softly "at school that I really like she asked me on a date but I'm nervous I don't know what to wear or what mom will think or Kota! I know they love me and would do anything for me and that this wouldn't matter but it's still scary! I don't know what my friends will say or the people at school. And just...."

James gave her a soft smile "I can't tell you what they will say I've never met your mom but I'm sure she loves you a lot" Jessica nodded her head in agreement "and Kota is amazing I don't see any reason why they wouldn't accept you for you but here's the thing even if they didn't, no one else's options matter you do what makes you happy and you stay truthful and kind and you will be amazing okay? If the kids at school don't like you then screw them okay? You be you, and if you like this girl then go be with her!"

Jessica smiled and James thinks she did well because the sad look in her eye wasn't as strong anymore.

"I can help you pick an outfit too! Where do you plan on going?" James asked kindly watching as all the tension and nerves left Jessica shoulder as she started talking about her date.

James ended up staying with Jessica for about half an hour talking and joking pointing at different outfit choices because her hands were still wet. She watched as Jessica laughed playing trying on a couple of things.

After they found her the perfect outfit James was surprised as Jessica gave her a big hug. She blinked before wrapping her arms around the girl.

"Thanks, James your cool," Jessica said, "I appreciate you helping me."

"It was no problem this was fun! If you ever need to talk let me know okay sweetie?" Jessica nodded at James question making her smile.

"J&J" James said holding her hand out to the girl Jessica looked at her confused so she explained "Its short for James and Jessica! We're new friends, right? We need nicknames!"

Jessica beamed at her reacting the phrase "J&J, I like it!"

James said one more goodbye to Jessica hearing voices and she walked upstairs to Kota's room "Hey Kota!" James spoke loudly "Jessica let me in said I could come up."

James froze as she looked into the room she saw Sang sitting on the bed curling in on herself, Kota was sitting in his computer chair and thereby the window was a boy with wet red hair, he looked very muscular and had a grin on his face he was wearing t blue  skin-tight athletic shirt and a pair of gym shorts. He was very well built, all of the guys were and it made James have to constantly fight back a blush.

James turned her head back to Kota seeing him smile at her "Hey James! How are you?" He asked kindly but James just stared at him eyes wide.

She opened and closed her mouth a few times before finally settling on "Kota you bitch!" Kota blinked at her in confusion and she pointed at him profusely. "You didn't tell me you know any other redheads!"