He turns to his crew, licks his lips and starts tugging on his goatee." See this shit? Ecstasy...Y'all gon' be selling it. Imma have bitches packaging it since some of y'all are worthless. Shit is simple, sell it on my turf, don't be going into no forbidden land . Don't smoke this shit, don't steal my money you make otherwise that's a bullet to your skull. Got it?"

He gets no answer from his crew who look down at their shoes. Achilles peeped the expression on their faces...

Hesitance.

And fear. He hated that and weak people.

"Got it?! Y'all regretting this? Huh? Do I gotta make y'all remember whatchu' niggas signed yourself into!? Este-ce que je dois tirer sur chacun de vos fils enculès?! "

His crew members all shook with fear. Even though they didn't understand French, they knew Power only spoke in that language when pissed off.

Power learnt French when he almost got scammed trying to make business with some dealers from France. They were speaking in French and back then Power didn't know the language to understand they were gonna make him a fool and were planning to steal all his money.When they did rob him of nearly half a million he shot down their empire and killed the leaders daughter, claiming revenge and his money back plus connections in Paris.

"We ain't scared." One guy named Kris spoke up.

Suddenly all the crew members joined in, in agreement.

Achilles smirked." Aight then, thought I had to kill you motherfuckers." He laughed coldly.

After the meeting he had them each take a package of Ecstasy to go sell. In his office that was decorated black and red, Achilles lit a blunt, taking a pull he blew the smoke out his nose before picking up his phone.

Going through his contacts, he stopped at her name that had a purple heart emoji next to it. Pressing on her number, he held his phone to his ear.

Achilles' leg bounced up and down as he chewed on his bottom lip, hoping she picked up. He had to hear her voice again.

The dial picked up and so did his mood when he heard her voice.

"Hello..."

"Babygirl." He said smoothly, igniting a fire inside of Mika.

She smiled widely, so glad that he phoned. Standing up, she went behind a rack of clothes so the other nosey bitches wouldn't pick up on her conversation.

"Hey Power. I'm glad you called."

"You are? Well damn I had to...I miss you."

She blushed at him saying those words. At least the feelings was mutual." I miss you too."

"What you doing now?"

Sighing she looked around." Working. I just got done performing, that was supposed to be my last performance for tonight but Pedro had me up on stage again."

Achilles frowned, it was getting late. Knowing about Mika's age, he hated it with every being in his soul that she was out here stripping when he could have her living lavishly.