Slow -Jaebum (Got7)

"Come on! He was not looking at me!" You say, stepping into the apartment and setting your strappy high heels down in the shoe cupboard.

"He was so!" Jaebum growls, grabbing you by your hips and pulling you back against him.

You stand up from your bent over position and lean back into his chest. You make eye contact with him over your left shoulder and say, "He wasn't. Rein in your beast, baby. He's raring his head."

Jaebum growls again, burying his face in your neck and pulling you tight against his body.

"What makes you so sure he wasn't looking at you like he wanted to fuck you?" Jaebum whispers darkly into your ear.

"Because he was gay," you say, smirking at him.

Jaebum looks taken aback.

"He was?"

"Yes, dumbass. He was at dinner with his boyfriend. I met him earlier on tonight when you went to the bathroom while we were waiting for our table. It was him and his boyfriend's third wedding anniversary," You say, looking smug.

Jaebum growls playfully and picks you up bridal style, causing you to squeal.

"What'd you call me, little girl?" Jaebum asks, pressing playful kisses against your neck.

You giggle, grabbing onto his shoulders. Jaebum's lips press to yours and you sigh at the feeling. The kiss quickly turns heated when Jaebum lets your legs fall and pushes you against the wall next to the door. You gasp at the force with which your back hit the wall. Jaebum begins to kiss down your neck sucking hickies everywhere his lips touch.

"Hold on," you say, placing a hand on his chest.

Jaebum pulls back, staring into your eyes with evident worry.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks, pushing a lock of your hair behind your ear.

You shake your head.

"No, I just..." you hesitate.

"What is it?" Jaebum asks, looking at you encouragingly.

"I wanna take it slow tonight," you say, biting your lip nervously.

Jaebum swallows, his Adam's apple bobbing.

"I-I don't think I'd be good at that. Rough is my default, I wouldn't be good at slow and sensual, baby," he says, playing with a piece of your hair.

"I think you'd be great. If you're willing to give up control, I could lead," you suggest.

Jaebum's eyes narrow, but he nods.

"I can relinquish my control this once," he sighs, letting you slide down the wall until your feet touch the ground.

He holds his hand out to you. You take it and lead him to the bedroom. Jaebum unbuttons his dark red button up with the hand not holding yours, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants as well. The two of you walk into the bedroom and he lets go of your hand. He lets his shirt slide off of his shoulders and tosses it to the side. He grabs the zipper of your dress and slowly slides it down, kissing your back as it becomes more and more exposed to him. You shiver, the reaction not going unnoticed by Jaebum. You step away from him and the dress slides down your body leaving you in just your lingerie. Jaebum swallows the saliva that has gathered in his mouth and walks forward as you turn. Your hands fall to his pants and you push them down along with his boxers. When he's completely exposed you place your hands softly on his chest and push him backwards until his knees hit the bed and he sits down.

You place your knee on the bed beside him and crawl up into his lap so you're straddling him. Jaebum leans forward and connects his lips with yours. You sigh into the kiss and tangle your fingers into his hair. Jaebum runs his hands up your thighs to your hips and pulls you closer so your body is completely fit against his. You wrap your arms tighter around him, holding yourself to him. Jaebum runs his hands up your sides and back to your bra's clasp. He grabs the two sides and pushes in. Your bra unclasps, falling limp against your chest. You slide your arms through the straps one at a time and cling to Jaebum again after you toss your bra behind you. Jaebum pulls you closer so your chests are flush and slides a hand down to your panties, moving them to the side. You grab his cock and run it between your soaked pussy lips.

Jaebum thrusts up when his cock brushes your entrance and he sinks into you. You both moan, clinging onto each other. You push against Jaebum's chest so that he lays back and rest your hands against his chest, using it as leverage to lift yourself up. Jaebum grabs your hips, helping you lift up and slide back down onto him. The slow pace allowing both of you to feel everything about the other person's sex.

"Shit," Jaebum moans, tossing his head back.

You lift yourself up again slowly, sliding back down just as slow. Jaebum groans and wraps his arms around you. He flips the two of you so you're laying on your side, his arms never moving from around you. He lifts your leg higher on his hip and begins sliding in and out of you at a slightly faster pace. You wrap your legs around him tighter and press your forehead against Jaebum's.

"'Atta girl," he says quietly, pumping into you.

He pulls you into another passionate kiss. You feel your orgasm quickly approaching and whimper into his kiss. Jaebum smirks and nips at your lips. He digs his fingers into your back, pumping his cock into you,his tip brushing against your g-spot. You cum, your head falling back, your fingernails digging into the back of Jaebum's neck. Jaebum moans and cums as well.

"That was... different. I like it," he says, kissing your sweaty forehead.

"I love you when your rough, but you're amazing when your slow too," you compliment.

"Should we go again then? This time my speed?" Jaebum asks, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Why not," you say, pulling him into another, rougher kiss.