Lips - Hyungwon (Monsta X) (M) [Male Reader]

You walk into the apartment, tossing your keys onto the top of the shoe cupboard by the door. You toe your shoes off, pushing them to the side with your foot. You make your way into your bedroom, shrugging your bomber jacket off as you go. You reach the bedroom door and reach out for the handle. A sound stops you though. The sound of a deep, husky moan saying your name. Knowing what you may find on the other side of the door has your cock twitching and hardening. You bite your lip, close your hand around the handle and twist. You push the door open. The sight that greets your eyes has your cock going from half hard to painfully hard in seconds.

Hyungwon is laying on the red silk sheet covered bed, naked. His head is thrown back, neck tight and Adam's apple bobbing.

"________!" He calls, his strong hand stroking his cock in quick forceful tugs. "Shit, baby," he whimpers.

You sneak forward, quietly sitting your jacket aside then reaching back, grabbing your shirt by the neck and pulling it over your head. You toss it aside and pop the button on your jeans. You push them down, stepping out of them and leaving you in your boxers. You walk over to the bed and reach out, replacing Hyungwon's hand with your own.

Hyungwon gasps, his eyes popping open and a gust of hair filling his lungs. He groans out a loud primal groan.

"You're home," he exhales.

"Yeah, baby. I'm home," You say, climbing up on the bed and straddling Hyungwon's shins.

"How was your pho-" his breath hitches, he groans out "-to shoot?"

You smirk, tightening your grip on him and speeding up your strokes.

"It was good. I wish you could have been there to see it. I know you'd be proud, my handsome, sexy little model. Would you model for me one day?" You ask, leaning down and sucking on his tip.

Hyungwon whimpers, knotting his hand in your hair and thrusting up into your mouth.

"Of course, love. I'll model for you everyday of my life if you suck harder," Hyungwon begs.

You do as told and suck on his tip harder, jerking him off into your mouth. Hyungwon gasps, arching his back and thrusting up into your mouth, painting your mouth with his cum. You moan sucking on Hyungwon's cock until he's whimpering from overstimulation. You lean back, licking your lips and staring into his eyes.

Hyungwon reaches forward, stroking your jaw. He curves his fingers around to the back of your head and pulls you forward, pushing his lips to yours. The two of you lock into a passionate kiss. You push up so that you are on all fours and hover over Hyungwon. You pull away from the kiss, cupping his cheek and running your thumb along his bottom lip.

"God, your lips are so damn beautiful," You say, leaning down and biting onto his bottom lip. You pull back until his lip leaves your teeth with a quiet pop.

Hyungwon hums, stroking his fingers through your hair.

"You know what I would like?" you ask.

Hyungwon nods.

"I want to see those perfect lips wrapped around my cock, think you can do that?" you ask, softly stroking his cheek.

Hyungwon nods, pushing you up. You sit back on your knees and Hyungwon sits up, and leans down so his face is right in front of your crotch. He then pulls your boxers down and your member pops forward, bumping against his soft lips. Hyungwon swallows the saliva filling his mouth and leans forward, sliding your entire length into his mouth.

You groan, burying your fingers in his hair.

"That's it, baby. Your mouth is so damn perfect," You moan, tossing your head back.

Hyungwon's head bobs, in your lap, taking a little bit of your cock before sucking up and focusing on your tip. You gently tug on his hair before asking, "Think you can take more, baby boy? Think you can take all of it?"

Hyungwon nods and lets you help him slide down until you're tip is brushing his throat. Hyungwon swallows and you toss your head back, growling.

"Shit," you moan, thrusting up into his throat.

Hyungwon whimpers bobbing his head faster. He pushes down until you're in his throat again then pulls back, hollowing his cheeks. He pulls off with a pop, wrapping his hand around your length and jerking you off.

"Fuck me," Hyungwon whispers, continuing to stroke you.

"Go get the lube, baby boy," you say, tapping his thigh.

Hyungwon gets up, running over to the closet where your toy chest is. While he's getting the things you need, you slide out of your boxers, tossing them aside. You stay on your knees, and watch him, as you do you stroke your cock. Hyungwon makes his way over to you, holding out the bottle of lube. You take it from him and sit down. Hyungwon climbs up onto the bed and lays down across your lap. You smile, and rub his ass before placing a soft smack to the right cheek.

"Ready?" you ask, opening the bottle of lube.

"Yes," Hyungwon says.

You squirt a little bit onto your fingers and some onto his puckered asshole. You gently massage the lube into him, pushing your fingers in to stretch him. Hyungwon moans, pushing his ass up against your fingers. You move your fingers in and out, scissoring them slightly, before pushing a third finger in. Hyungwon whimpers.

"Please, I want you," he begs.

"Alright, baby," You say.

You squirt some lube onto your hand and rub it onto your cock. Hyungwon sits up and turns so he's facing you. He straddles you and wraps his legs around your waist. You line your cock up to his entrance and he begins to push down. Your tip pushes in quickly and he slides down. The two of you moan, resting your foreheads against each other. You thrust up into him and wrap your arms around him. Hyungwon moans, wrapping his arms around your neck and back, holding on tight. You thrust up into him and wrap your hand around his cock stroking it. Hyungwon tosses his head back, his back arching slightly causing your cock to slide deeper. You lean forward, wrapping your lips around his Adam's apple, sucking on it. You feel a knot forming in your stomach. Hyungwon rests his hand on top of yours helping you jerk him off. Your cock rubs against the walls of his ass, your hand focusing on his tip. You give one final, strong thrust and cum. Hyungwon cums as well, cum spurting from his length and covering your stomach.

"Yes," Hyungwon says, leaning forward and capturing your lips with his.

"I love you so much," you whisper against his lips.

"I love you," he says, leaning forward so you lean back and pulling you into a long make out session.