Brat Taming - Jeonghan (Seventeen) (M) [Male Reader]

You sit on the couch, a pair of black sweat pants hanging low on your hips, your chest bare. Your phone sitting on the coffee table in front of you. You glare at the offending piece of technology, the screen unusually black. Jeonghan, quite unusually, hadn't called or texted at all today. Sure, he had a press meeting, but he'd never been this quiet before. You loved your daddy, he was very good to you. Always taking good care and easing you through things. Sadly though, with the radio silence on his end, you could be in serious danger, and he wouldn't even know. You reach forward, your fingers wrapping around your phone, fully expecting to text your daddy and tell him what for when the door opens and he walks through the door. You toss your phone back onto the coffee table with a loud band and stomp towards the entryway.

You cross your arms with a 'hmph' and watch him untie his shoes and place them in the cupboard.

"Hi, baby boy," Jeonghan says, stalking towards you and wrapping his arms around your waist. His eyebrows furrow when he sees the look on your face and he says, "What's wrong, baby? What happened?"

You scoff and pull out of his embrace fully preparing to stalk off to your bedroom and sulk. Jeonghan has different plans though. He strikes out, quick as a viper and pulls you back against his chest, rubbing his crotch against your ass. You feel your cock jump at the feeling and your face heats up. Jeonghan's voice when he speaks is a deep, lust filled growl.

"Daddy's been sitting a press conference all day, cock half hard thinking of his sweet baby boy waiting at home for him. Yet, when I get home my normally sweet baby boy is being an absolute brat. I think this calls for a spanking. Go in and sit on the floor in front of daddy's chair, naked," Jeonghan says, sliding his hand down and groping your half-hard cock through your pants. He smacks your ass and whispers, "Go."

You stalk off into the living room, your tail between your legs. You push your sweatpants down, your cock springing free. You fold your sweats and toss them onto the couch. You sit on your knees in front of Jeonghan's chair and wait.

Jeonghan walks into the living room in only his black dress pants, a glass of wine in one hand and your favorite butt plug and a bottle of lube in the other. Jeonghan sits down in his chair and takes a drink of his wine then sets it aside.

"Come lay down in daddy's lap. It's time for your punishment," Jeonghan says.

You do as your told, laying across Jeonghan's thighs. Jeonghan opens the bottle of lube, cover his finger then squirting some on your puckered hole. You shiver at the feeling of the cold lube sliding along your ass, a drop of it sliding down your balls. Jeonghan gathers the drop up, rubbing his middle lubed up middle finger against your asshole before slowly pushing it in. You moan, your cock jumping at the feeling of your ass being filled. Jeonghan spreads the lube around inside, preparing you for the butt plug. He lubes up a second finger and pushes it in as well, stretching your ass more.

"Ready?" he asks, ensuring you won't be hurt.

"Yes, daddy," you say.

Jeonghan removes his fingers and spreads the lube gathered between his fingers onto the butt plug. He squirts some more lube onto the butt plug, and rubs it around. Jeonghan places the tip of it against your puckered asshole, pushing in gently. Your ass practically swallows the butt plug, holding it snug. You moan at the feeling, arching your ass up. Jeonghan smirks and slams his hand down, the palm of his hand hitting the butt plug.

"Count 'em out, baby boy," Jeonghan says, smacking your ass again.

"One, two," You count, rutting your hardening cock against Jeonghan's thigh.

Jeonghan smacks your ass again, once on each cheek, his strikes getting harder with each connection to your ass. Jeonghan slides his right hand between your legs, playing with your balls. His left hand slide across your ass before smacking it again.

"Come on baby boy. You're supposed to be counting," He says, placing a smack to your ass that will affect the butt plug buried deep inside you.

"Three, four, five, six," You count, rutting against him again.

Jeonghan's right hand slides lower, wrapping around the base of your hard cock. He strokes your cock, his spanking getting harder, focusing on and around the butt plug. The vibrations traveling through the butt plug mixed with Jeonghan's soft hand tugging on your cock has you groaning and wiggling on his lap.

"Daddy, I'm a bout to cum," You whisper.

"Do it, baby boy. Cum all over daddy's leg," Jeonghan says, pumping you faster.

You feel your balls tighten, then your cumming. Sticky ropes of cum staining Jeonghan's black dress pants.

"Good boy," Jeonghan praises, softly tugging on your cock.

"Daddy's turn," You say sliding from his lap and to your knees.

You unbutton his pants and pull them down, freeing his hard cock. It bounces up, resting against his stomach. You pull his pants down, tossing them aside. Resting your hands on Jeonghan's thighs, you lean forward and kitten lick his shaft. You wrap your hand around his cock, softly stroking up and down a couple times before wrapping your mouth around the tip and sucking. As you bob your head up and down, you stroke him, applying slight pressure with your hand. Jeonghan grabs a fistful of your hair and begins thrusting up into your mouth. The tip brushes the back of your throat and you relax your throat to take it. Jeonghan groans, fucking your throat. You moan, sending vibrations down his shaft. Jeonghan moans, feeling his balls tighten, his end crashing over him. He pushes your head down, your nose brushing the rough hair at his base. Thick ropes of cum paint your throat and you moan. When Jeonghan is done he lets go and you slide up, sucking hard until you come off of him with a pop. Jeonghan strokes your cheek gently and smiles.

"Such a good boy. You suck daddy off so well, baby boy. Did you like your treat?" he asks.

"Yes, daddy," you say, crawling up into his lap, the butt plug shifting slightly.

Jeonghan pulls you close, snuggling into you.

"Sleep my good boy, daddy'll clean you up," Jeonghan says, kissing your nose.

"Thank you daddy, I love you," you say, yawning.

"You're welcome baby boy, I love you too," he replies picking you and carrying you into the bedroom.