My Good Girl - Jungkook (M)

(This request was based off the video above. I highly recommend giving it a watch) 

Jungkook is sitting on the couch, PS4 controller in hand and the remastered version of The Last of Us on the TV. It had been weeks since Jungkook had been home. Weeks since he got a break. Weeks since he last saw you and he's not even seeing you, cause like the good girl you are, you're at work. He can just imagine you in your cute little waitress outfit. He can imagine you like you're right in front of his eyes. Jungkook pauses his game and closes his eyes, letting his head fall back against the back of the couch. He imagined your small, dainty feet tucked into a pair of sleek, black heels. Thigh-high black stockings covering your long, soft legs, the tops of them resting just under the edge of your flared, grey skirt. Your tight, white button-up tucked into the high waist of your skirt, the top couple of buttons unbuttoned giving everyone just a tease of cleavage.

Jungkook growls, his brown, lust blown eyes snapping open and focusing on the black clock situated over the fireplace's mantle to his left. 'One more hour,' he thinks turning back to his game.

The sexually frustrated dancer leans forward, hoping the new position will help him focus on his game and not his sexy little noona. The position seems to work because in seconds his eyes are locked on the TV taking in every little piece of information he could need.

~~~

You slide your key into the front door's lock and let the key turn right. The door unlocks with a click, causing you to sigh happily, and step in through the door, placing your keys on their hook. You step into the entryway and shut the door, locking it behind you. You slide your feet out of your heels, then place them on their shelf in the shoe cupboard, right next to Kook's Timbs. You stand up sliding your long black coat off and placing it, along with your scarf, on its designated hook. You pull the clip from your hair, letting it fall in waves down your shoulders. You turn to make your way into the living room, only to find your way blocked by Jungkook. He's got the side of his left forearm resting on the door jamb, his head is tilted to the left. His gaze starts at your feet and slowly slides up your body. His gaze hesitates on your hips, then continues up your torso to your breasts, neck, lips, nose, and finally your eyes. He licks his lips and you shift your weight from your left leg to your right.

"Welcome home, noona," Jungkook says, his voice deep and husky.

He pushes off of the door jamb and stalks towards you. Hands coming forward to grip your hips, and pull you closer to his body.

"Thank you, Kookie," You say, softly.

Despite you being older than Jungkook, he still makes you feel as if you were younger due to his dominating presence. You wrap your arms around the younger's neck, staring up into his eyes.

Jungkook leans down pressing his lips to yours in a heated kiss. His hands slide down to rest right under your ass. His hands squeeze the covered flesh that happens to be his favorite part of you, then slide down to slide under the hem of your skirt. He slides his hands up your thighs and ass, gathering the grey fabric of your skirt in his hands and pulling up to expose your red boy shorts. You gasp at the cold air hitting your skin and Jungkook smirks into the kiss. He lets his hands slide back down to cup your ass, your skirt being held up by his wrists underneath it. His lips part from yours with a soft sucking noise as he pulls away to look down at you.

"How was work, baby girl?" He whispers.

"Good. I missed you," You say, pouting.

Jungkook laughs, kissing your pushed out bottom lip, then trailing kisses up your right cheek to your ear and whispering, "How much did you miss me?"