Be Near You - Suga

You walk into Suga's studio, your backpack on your shoulder filled to the brim with books. You also have bags of food in your right hand, filled with Suga's favorite take out. You open the door quietly and watch Suga. He's sat in his chair, eyes glued to his laptop, beats ringing into his ears from his earbuds.

You walk over to the table behind him and set the food on it. You begin pulling out food, knowing that as soon as the delectable scent hits his nose he'll be by your side in a heartbeat. You pull out the boxes, open them then set them down. Just as you had predicted, you heard Suga's earbuds hitting the desk and his chair being pushed back.

In seconds he is right behind you. He wraps his arms tightly around your middle and says 'ah' opening his mouth wide. You take a piece of meat into your chopsticks and place it on his tongue. Suga chews, grabs another pair of chopsticks and the box of meat then makes his way back over to his desk.

You smile, knowing that he's eating then grab your math book from your bag along with your notebook, calculator and pencil. You make your way over to the desk. You sit your books down, grab another chair and begin working. Suga's eyebrows furrow and he looks over at you.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"My homework." You say, writing down and working a problem.

"Why are you here?" Suga asks again.

Though many would get upset by the question, you understand where Suga is coming. You tend to be very specific about who is around when you're working on your homework and your photography.

"Because I got started but it was just too quiet at the apartment so I came here. I just really needed to be near you." You say, blush staining your cheek.

You don't see it but Suga smiles a proud, loving smile before grabbing your hand and pressing a kiss to your knuckles. 

"Alright." He says, turning back to his lunch and work.

You refocus on your math homework and that is how the day is spent. 

Suga only bothered you when he needed an opinion or he finished a song, and you only bothered him when you were getting stressed about a problem or a paragraph in your history essay and he took your mind off of it by dancing around his studio with you to one of your favorite songs. Days like these rarely happened, where Min Yoongi and yourself mixed your work with your pleasure, but today you both really needed to be near each other, if only to feel the presence of each other or to hear the other breathe. Suga found comfort in watching your hands, those beautiful, delicate, photographer's hands, that he's grown to love, hold a pencil and scrawl, in your beautiful handwriting, the answers to the questions. You took comfort in the sound of his fingers hitting the keys of his keyboard as he mixed and remixed certain tracks.

The day ended with the two of you, snuggled up on the couch in the studio; your head laying on his shoulder and his head resting on top of yours. His fingers dance up and down your spine, sending you into a deep sleep.