"By finishing your breakfast, forehead! We're leaving soon!"

"Don't call me forehead, pig!"

--------------------------------

"We're here!"

Sakura groaned as she and her best friend stretched out from the sitting position they had been in for more then an hour. It was only midday, and Sakura was feeling sucked of energy. She couldn't say the same for Naruto and Ino, however. 

"Woo!" cheered Naruto, waving his arms. "Let's get this shoot started!"

Naruto was one of the male models invited to join in for the Nohara shoot. The whole bus ride he had been rambling on and on about a range of topics. Hinata, modelling, Nohara, Hinata, ideas for dates, Senju, Hinata, Coney Island, food, Hinata, ramen, and Hinata again. 

Even though it was a little annoying, Sakura had to admit that it was cute. The other male invited along was Sai, to Sakura's disappointment and Ino's excitement. Still better than Sasuke, though. 

"You two, settle down!" the voice of their boss boomed out at them. Tsunade rose from her seat, Shizune and Tonton by her side. The small anger evaporated into a look of amusement. "It's like you're all still children."

I wish I was. 

"C'mon, you lot," Tsunade hurried them. She started walking out of the van, a gust of wind blowing into the vehicle. Her assistant and pig followed at her heels, the ravenette clutching onto a beach bag. "Rin and Obito are waiting for us."

"Oh my gosh, Sakura!" Ino gasped in happiness. She linked arms with the Haruno, both holding their bags, and started to leave the van. "I can't believe we get to meet the Rin Nohara! She's such a well known model as well! And Obito Uchiha? He was even more famous then her!"

At the mention of Obito Uchiha, a knot started forming in Sakura's stomach. Calm down, Sakura. Just because you have painful memories of one Uchiha, doesn't mean that they'll all be the same. 

"Wow," said Sakura, not really caring about how famous they were, but agreeing with Ino nonetheless. "I hope the shoot is going to be fun."

"Of course it will be!" Ino giggled as she launched herself off the steps of the van. A handful of sand was blown into the air as she landed. The warm sun shone on them, giving a glow to their skin and leading both Sakura and Ino to take off their jumpers. 

In replacement of her Sweetener merch jumper, Ino was wearing a ribbed, white, cotton, off-the-shoulder t-shirt that was cropped. It was paired with denim shorts held up by a belt and simple gold accessories. Sakura was now wearing a pale blue version of Ino's shirt with a black plaid skirt. A gold layered necklace hugged her throat comfortably. 

Ino gazed happily out to the beach that the van had parked on. Crystal blue waves lead to what seemed like endless deep blue. The foaming waves gently lapped up the near-white sand which felt warm underneath Sakura and Ino's now bare feet. "Coney's beautiful."

Holding onto their sandals as well now, the pair with Sai and Naruto behind them, started making their way to a canopy pop-up tent with the Nohara sign of an elegant but simple scarlet sea-shell. About fifteen people were underneath it and different types of equipment and props.

As the duo came closer, a woman walked out to greet them.  

"Ah, you must be Sakura and Ino," grinned a female with brown, chest-nut eyes and smiliar, short hair that framed her small face. The purple rectangles on each of her cheeks made her recognized by Sakura as Rin Nohara. She was wearing a plain black shirt with sleeves reaching her elbows. It was cropped a little, just reaching the brown button-up flare cord skirt. "I'm Rin Nohara, owner of Nohara. And here's Sai and Naruto."