It's Okay...

~Time skip and POV change by our lovely archangel Gabriel~

You jolted awake, not fully aware of where you were. You heard...something beeping. It sounded so familiar, but you couldn't really tell what the heck was going on. You breathed heavily as panic started to set in.

"Y/n! Y/n ssh it's okay, your okay!" You heard Sam's voice. Your breathing slowed down a bit as you looked at his face. He engulfed you in a hug. A bit surprised, you hesitantly hugged back. You regain your senses, finding yourself in a hospital room with a heart monitor attached to you. That's why it sounded so familiar...

"H-how long was I out?" You asked hoarsely.

"Four days..." Sam said frowning. Your eyes widened in surprise.

"T-that long...?" You whispered.

"Where's dean?" You croaked.

"He's in the waiting room...one guest at a time." Sam said with an apologetic smile. You two stayed silent for a moment.

"C-can I have some water?" You said.

"Y-yeah. Yeah of course. I'll tell the doctor you're awake, too." Sam said before leaving the room. You sighed and sat down on the bed. You barely realized there were bandaids wrapped around your head. You couldn't really believe that you were out for that long...guilt and fear washed over to you. You sat there with mixed emotions and thoughts flooding your mind.

"If Dean didn't mean to kiss her, what did that damn demon slip in his drink?"

"Oh god...the last thing I told him was that I hated him..."

"Could it be something that causes hallucinations?"

You began to think of all pills that can cause hallucinations.

"LSD? No, he would've been hearing colors and seeing sounds."

Then something struck you.

"Amare Percussit...latin for love-struck. Makes the user feel love 5x stronger for whoever they see, making the world almost fairytale-like. The drug only lasts a few minutes..."

You were pulled out of your thoughts when you heard heavy footsteps.

"Y/n?!" You head Dean yell.

"Sir please calm down!" You heard someone yell after him.

"Dean wait!" You heard Sam yell. Suddenly, Dean burst into the room, his hair a mess and his eyes filled with panic and lack of sleep. You got up and looked at him, afraid of what he would say.

"You're awake? How is that possible?" The doctor said shocked. Fully knowing that the necklace Damien gave you saved your life, you smiled.

"It's a miracle." You said, turning away from Dean.

"I need to check if everything is okay, and we'll have you discharged in a while...I'll leave you two alone. Mrs. Page, your water is on the table." The doctor said, still surprised.

"Thanks, doctor." You said as he walked out of the room.

"Mrs. Page?" You said with a raised eyebrow before taking a sip of water. Dean's cheeks turned a light pink.

"F/f Page..." Sam said with a cheeky smile. You smiled slightly. You then turned to Dean, frowning.

"D-Dean...I'm sorry I-" You started...but Dean engulfed you in a hug. You stood there shocked.

"Shh, there's no reason for you to apologize. I should be the one saying sorry." Dean mumbled into your hair

"This is all my fault..." Dean murmured. You looked at him with wide eyes.

"No...I should've let you talk...I didn't know the demon slipped something in your drink." You said, avoiding eye contact.

"Baby, it's okay...none of this would've happened if I didn't screw up." Dean said frowning

"I guess we both screwed up..." You said with a chuckle as a tear slipped down your cheek. Dean wiped the tear from your face.

"Don't cry, sweetheart..." Dean said as he kissed your cheek. You smiled lightly. 

"I...I can't believe you woke up..." Dean said with a slight smile.

"I'm not going that fast." You whispered

"That's my girl." Dean as he tucked a strand a hair behind your ear. He pulled you close. You nuzzled your face into his chest, crying silently. It'll take a while, but you're sure thing will get better between you. 

Edit: I might just do two more chapters, this story seems about wrapped up. :)