Mine

You woke up with a start. You carefully got out of Dean's grip, not wanting to wake him up. You walked over to the bathroom and cleaned up. After, you went over to the kitchen and began to cook breakfast for Sam and Dean. You finished cooking them some eggs, pancakes, and lots of bacon for Dean. You placed the food on the table and went over to wake up Sam and Dean.

"Hey, wake up Sammy" You ran a hand through his hair. Sam stirred around.

"Mhm...morning" Sam mumbled as he smiled sleepily.

"Go get washed up, I made breakfast" You smiled at him.

"You're the best" He said before getting out of bed.

"I know I am" You said proudly. While Sam went to the bathroom, you went over to Dean.

"Wake up, sunshine" You teased as you peppered kisses on Dean's face.

"Go away" Dean grumbled. You knew Dean didn't like anyone waking him up, but it was too funny. You laid your head on the crook of his neck.

"C'mon sleeping beauty, I made breakfast" You mumbled into his neck. Dean perked up.

"Sleeping beauty?" Dean made a face.

"What? You look cute when you're sleeping" You giggled. Dean blushed a light shade of pink. You laughed more when he didn't say a comeback.

"I'm gonna go wash up" Dean smiled at you.

"What was that about? Dean's usually grumpy in the morning" Sam looked back.

"I dunno" You giggled.

"What'd you make?" Sam asked.

"Eggs, pancakes, and lots of bacon for Dean" You smiled "I made the pancakes the way you like 'em"

"Thanks" Sam smiled as he sat down. Dean got out of the bathroom and sat down next to you.

"This looks good" Dean looked at the pile of bacon on the plate.

"Thanks" You smiled as he took some eggs and a lot of bacon. You took some pancakes and bacon.

"You're pancakes are always so good! What do you put in them?" Sam asked as he put a forkful of pancakes in his mouth.

"Honey" You replied

"Hm?" Dean hummed in response. He realized that you weren't talking to him. Embarrassed he looked down at his food.

"I uh, put some honey in it." You chuckled seeing Dean flustered

"They're delicious" Sam and Dean at the same time.

"I'm glad you like them" You beamed. You all finished up, changed, and packed up ready to leave. You and Sam were waiting for Dean to get out of his hour-long shower.

"So, what are you guys?" Sam asked.

"What do you mean?" You looked at Sam puzzled

"I mean...you and Dean aren't arguing for everything anymore. He's been a lot happier since you came back" Sam stated. You blushed.

"I um...we aren't dating or anything...I wish though" You joked

"Well, then why don't you do anything about it?" Sam asked

"Mh...I dunno. I feel like Dean doesn't really seem like he wants to be in a relationship." You fidgeted with your necklace.

"Y/n, he didn't sleep at all when you passed out. He sat next to you all the time, holding your hand. He cares a lot about you" Sam smiled warmly at you.