Memories best forgotten

A/n: Warning, abuse. So if you're not comfortable with it, look away. 

It's been a few days since you came back, you've been for a hunt to pop up. Nothing really came up and you were getting restless. You decided to clean up the bunker, you wore some short shorts and a 'kiss' crop top, and you managed to put your hair in a ponytail, some bits falling on your face. You began with the kitchen. While you were cleaning the counter, you felt two hands wrap around your waist. You froze. Then relaxed, seeing that it was Dean.

"Nice shorts." Dean mumbled as he placed his head on the crook of your neck. You smiled. You and Dean have gotten closer the past few days. He's been less of an arrogant ass to you, kinda like a silent 'I'm sorry'. He's been nicer to you, and more affectionate.

"Thanks. Can I get back to cleaning?" You began to wipe the counter again.

"Mm...I dunno. It's comfy here." Dean said taking in your scent. You blushed.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" You laughed

"Nothing..." Dean mumbled pressing his lips on your neck. 

"Uh huh...Do ya want me to make you lunch? Help you with something?" You asked leaning on Dean. He unwrapped his arms around you and looked at you confused. 

"What? No...I just wanted to uh..hug ya. You look great in those shorts." He smirked. "Why do you always think I'm asking you for something?" 

You looked away nervously. "Uh...Sorry. I'm just got used to um...having someone being nice because they want something." You sheepishly said.

"I wouldn't do that, kitten. Not anymore, okay? Trust me." Dean said hugging you. You hesitantly hugged back.

"I'm going back to my room. If you need help just give me a call." Dean smiled and kissed your head. 

"Okay. Thanks, Teddy." You said with a smile. You turned back to clean the counter.

~Flashback~

"Hey babe" He said, snaking his arms around your waist. You stopped reading and laughed. 

"Hey Matt" You said leaning onto his chest. You looked up at him and he kissed your nose.

"Comment était la chasse?" You asked how was his hunt.

"Hmm...C'était dur" He replied it was hard. Hugging you tighter

"me faire dîner" He told you to make him dinner.

"Aw...Désolé bébé. Andy a besoin de mon aide en quelques minutes" You told him you needed to meet up with Andy in a few minutes. He let you of you. You turned around.

"Je n'ai pas demandé. Aller et me préparer le dîner." Matt told you to go make dinner, he didn't ask you. You stopped smiling. 

"Mais Andy a besoin de mon aide avec une affectation-" You tried to tell Matt you really needed to help Andy with a new assignment.

"non! Aller rendre maintenance!" Matt yelled pulling your hair towards him and grabbed your neck. You knew there would be bruises there later. He told you to go make dinner now. "Je suis fatigué, ne me faites pas vous blesser à nouveau, la salope" He said pushing you away. Saying he's tired, don't make him hurt you again, calling you a slut. You quickly went to the kitchen and cooked him a steak. You set it on the table, afraid of what he was going to do next. 

"vous pouvez laisser la chienne maintenant" Matt said, telling you to leave, calling you a bitch. You kept quiet, not wanting to upset him anymore. You quickly grabbed you things and left. You mentally yelled at yourself for letting him hurt you, but you felt like you couldn't...