Happy Birthday (strike three)

A/n: (b/dy)=birthday (b/dy/mth)=Birthday month (f/c)=favorite color (f/ad)=Favorite alcohol drink. Also, this chapter is really long. Hope you like it! 💕

The sun shined brightly in your eyes. You looked at Dean, whose body was flushed against yours. You smiled a bit and kissed his nose before you got up to check your phone. It was 6 in the morning.

(b/dy) (b/dy/mth), to be exact... 

You smiled, hoping that Sam and Dean remembered. You walked into the mini kitchen to find Sam making breakfast. He looked up from the pan and smiled at you. 

"Good Morning, birthday girl." Sam said. You smiled and hugged him, wrapping your arms around his long torso. He chuckled and hugged you back.

"Thanks, Sammy." You said smiling. He chuckled and ruffled your already messy hair. 

"You always do something for our birthday, it's only fair." Sam said with a smile before turning around and finishing up breakfast. 

"What are you making?" You asked him. 

"Your favorite, of course." Sam said with a shrug

"Thanks." You said laughing. 

"No problem, dork." Sam retorted. You helped Sam get plates and wash the pots and pans. When you put the plates on the table, you felt someone pull you towards them. You let out a small yelp as someone turned you around and lifted you off the ground. 

"Dean!" You said surprised. Dean chuckled, still lifting you off the ground. He leads your legs to wrap around his waist, pulling you closer and placing his hands on your rear.

"Mornin' babe." Dean said before kissing you. You laughed into the kiss. After what seemed like a lifetime, Dean broke the kiss and placed you down, his hands still on your rear. 

"Sam made breakfast." You said smiling. Dean's eyes widened in surprise. 

"Wow, anything special today?" Dean said with a small trace of sarcasm. Your heart faltered for a moment and stepped away from Dean.

"You do know what day it is, right?" You asked with a bit of worry. Dean looked at you confused. 

"How can I uh...forget?" Deam said as he pulled you back closer to him. You didn't believe him. Sam shot him a bitch face. 

"I'll be right back." Dean said as he pressed a chaste kiss on your lips. You let out a breath that you didn't notice you were holding. Sam pat your back in sympathy. 

"Maybe he's planning something for you." Sam said. You looked up and smiled a bit.

'Yeah, maybe...' you thought. 

Breakfast and a discussion about who or what the monster is later, you were about to leave and drive to the other farmer. Dean was in the shower when Sam came up to you with a small box with f/c wrapping paper.

"Here, I hope you like it Y/n." Sam said with a smile. You mirrored his smile as he handed you the box. You carefully unwrapped and opened it. You found a rose gold locket with a heart locket. Your smile grew wider as you picked it up and opened it. It was a picture of Sam, Dean, and Cass. You took the picture and wouldn't stop talking about it for a week. It was your favorite picture of them. All of them laughing while drinking beer. You've never seen them so happy and laid back.

"D-do you like it?" Sam asked. You looked up at him, your smile never leaving your face. 

"I love it. Thanks Sam." You said as you gave him a hug. 

"D-do you want me to p-put it on you?" Sam asked you. You nodded as you handed Sam the necklace. You lifted your hair up and Sam placed the necklace around your neck and closed the locket's chain.