Together Breakfast

You woke up in a dark room with only one light shining on you. You tried to move but noticed that your hands and legs were tied to a chair. 'No...no no no...not again' you thought. Everything looked so hazy. 'This has to be a dream...'

"Well, well, well...look who decided to wake up. Mornin' sleeping beauty!" A voice said through the shadows. 'No no no no...not them.'

"I'm tired of being your bitch, do you think I can leave now?" You said trying to sound tough. "Those aren't my words..."

"Don't play that, I know you like it." They said, their voice cold and dead. "Now, why don't we get back to the fun?" They sneered, they finally came out of the dark. Their cold, dead, black eyes shining in the light, smiling wickedly with a needle in hand. Your eyes widened in fear.

"No..nononono. not again, please! I'm sorry it wasn't my fault! Please, I'll do anything!" You screamed, trying to get away from them, but failing. The needle inching closer and closer to your arm. 

"Test subject #_##, day ##, injection ##. This might hurt a bit." They said laughing hysterically. You closed your eyes as tightly as you can.

"NO PLEASE!" You yelled. You were breathing heavily. You sat up straight your head pounding, taking in your surroundings. You realized that you were in your old room in the bunker, you sighed, trying to level your breathing. Your door opened and you gasped afraid of what's there, only to see Dean.

"You okay y/n/n? Why were you screaming?" Dean asked walking towards you with a bottle of Tylenol on one hand and a glass of water on the other.

"Ugh...yeah...I'm fine. Just a nightmare..." You said rubbing your eyes. You looked down and realized that you were wearing a white dress.

"what the hell?" You said quickly getting up.

"Woah, slow down, kitten." Dean said putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Why am I in a dress? And why is there a wedding veil on my nightstand? Oh...wait"

"how much do you remember?" Dean said with a pang of relief

"I-uh...I remember drinking with some guy, riding around the city in a shopping cart with some girls. But not what happened here..." You said running a hand through your hair. Your hands felt strange. You looked down and found your hands bandaged up.

"What the heck did I do?" You said sighing

"You dropped a glass cup and tried to pick it up with your bare hands." Dean said snickering.

"Great...who patched me up?" You asked gingerly taking the Tylenol and water Dean offered.

"Uh, I did." Dean said with pride

"Thanks, I owe ya one." You said with a smile.

"Do you think you're good enough to cook breakfast?" Dean said jokingly.

"Hell yeah." You said while looking for some comfortable clothes.

"You're not hungover?"

"Not really, I get used to it. What do you want?" You questioned, finding a comfortable shirt and some leggings in your duffle bag.

"Um...surprise me." Dean said with a smirk

"Great. Can you help me with the zipper?" You asked. Dean cleared his throat, surprised you would ask him, but, pulled the zipper down anyways. He then went to go sit on your bed. You and Dean were always comfortable around each other, the same goes with Sam. You, Dean, and Sam would share a bed when you went out hunting to save the hassle.