Homecoming

A/n: Again, sorry for the French. Y/f/c = Your favorite color

You've been in France for about two months now, training with Andy and his friends, hunting, and learning French. You've enjoyed your stay, training harder and smarter. Cas would visit once a month. You told yourself you'll stay for a few more weeks, but those weeks turned into months and months into years. You've been in France for three years. You've changed, your hair and clothing style was different. Your hair was shorter, dyed at the bottom with y/f/c and you dressed with a bit more style. And one of your eyebrows had a small slit where a werewolf scratched you, leaving a scar. During that time you've made a name for yourself. Chasseresse de fantôme (Ghost Huntress), they called you because you appeared out of nowhere. You hunted alone more often than you did with Sam and Dean, getting much attention from other hunters. Did you know y/n killed two wendigos alone? Have you heard that y/n took out a pack of vampires? Chasseresse de fantôme killed five demons with demon bullets?!  You had to admit, you were proud of yourself. After what Dean said, you had trouble with your self-esteem. You were afraid of messing up more than you were used to and didn't want to hunt alone at all. You felt more confident in yourself, feeling better than what you did in a long time. You became closer to Andy's friends, but you didn't tell them anything about your past. You kept to yourself more. You became more closed off. You, Andy, Damien, Abel, and Alixandra came back from a difficult hunt. Since you were the only one that really knew how to take care of wounds properly, since you went to medical school, you were the one to tend to the wounds, not that you didn't care. This hunt was a scary one, about fifteen demons were after you all. Everyone came out bloody and bruised, but not seriously injured. You spoke more and more French with than English because it's France. (duh)

"J'ai tented toutes les blessures, droite?" You asked. (I've tended to everyone's wounds, right?) 

"Oui, nous sommes tous bons maintenant...(yes, we're all good now)" Alixandra said, resting in her chair

"Je vous remercie, vous êtes un épargnant direct. (Thank you, you're a live saver)" Abel said sitting next to Alixandra.

"Merci, y/n." Andy and Damien said at the same time. You smiled.

"Pas de problème. (No problem)" You said smiling again.

"Je vais me faire plus de matériaux, avez-vous besoin quoi que ce soit? (I'm going to get more supplies, do you need anything?)" You asked. They all shook their heads no.

"être sans danger, y/n (Be careful)" Damien said

"Ne vous inquiétez pas. Je vais. (don't worry. I will.)" You said.

You grabbed your keys, leather jacket, and walked, it seemed like a fresh night to take a stroll. After you picked up all of the necessary things that you needed, you were on your way home when you noticed that someone was following you. Instead of walking home, you lead them to an alleyway, they were about to touch your shoulder when you grabbed their wrist, pulling it from the opposite direction, kicked their leg and flipped them over. They landed with a thud and a groan. You pulled out or gun.

"qui diable êtes-vous (who the hell are you)!? Pourquoi étiez-vous me suivre (Why were you following me)!?" You said pointing a gun at them.

"Woah, y/n it's me! It's Sam!" They said putting their hands up in defeat.

"S-Sam? How did you get here?" You said lowering your gun. You helped him get up then did the regular tests, you threw holy water at him and touched him with a silver coin.