Nightmare

A/n: Warning! Dark stuff. Y/n/n= Your nickname Y/s/n= Your sister's name (Just a recap!) Thanks for reading!

"Wake up..."

"Mhmm...five more minutes..." You mumbled.

"Wake up, you little bitch." 

Your eyes shot open, taking in your surroundings. You found yourself in a basement. It just clicked. 'Not again...' You thought.

"Miss me, princess?" Matt asked, smiling down at you.

"Why are you doing this to me?" You asked in fear.

"It's fun! Seeing you react to this..." He pulled out another needle "Is always fun to see" He grinned mischievously. 

"What happened to the Matt I met? What happened to my baby?" You asked, trying to get him to stop. He smiled even more. 

"Sweetheart...can't you tell? Matt's not in here anymore. But don't worry...I'm here." Matt said, his eyes flashing black. Your eyes widened.

"No...nonono..." You said looking away from Ma- the demon. 

"Now, you've been a bad girl, trying to leave me...it hurts you know." The demon frowned at first then smiled again, putting the needle close. Demon blood...that's what it is. 

"Why don't we try this again? Test subject 05, injection ##, day...I lost count..." The demon sneered. He then ripped your shirt sleeve off, exposing your bruised skin from past injections. He smiled wickedly, about to inject the red concoction in your veins. You looked away, bracing for the pain. The demon stopped and started laughing hysterically. You looked up, surprised that he stopped. Instead of Matt's brown eyes and tall, thin figure looking at you, it was Dean, laughing.

"D-Dean..?" You asked

"What's wrong, baby? Scared?" He laughed. "You really are pathetic. Can't even fight a single demon! Poor y/s/n died because of how stupid you are. It's so sad it's funny!" Dean laughed again.

"No...This isn't real! You don't mean that!" You cried

'y/n...' you faintly heard someone call out.

"What makes you say that?" Dean smirked

"JUST STOP! PLEASE!" You shouted

'Y/n...' you heard someone call out louder. You tried ignoring flashed of Dean and Matt and y/s/n laughing at you, calling you weak. 

'Y/N! WAKE UP!' The voice yelled

You felt someone shake you. Your eyes shot open, you gasped your air. You looked around frantically, seeing Sam and the on the couch you both fell asleep on. You swallowed a lump in your throat, your breathing uneven.

"Are you okay? I-I heard you scream stop and Dean...what happened?" Sam asked as he hugged you, rocking you slightly. 

"I-I had a nightmare..." You managed to get out. Tears threatened to spill. 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Sam asked. You frowned and faced his chest, calming down as he rocked you slightly. 

"I-Matt...he...tortured me, injecting me w-with demon blood..." You said tears slowly spilling out.

"Was that real?" Sam asked, rubbing your back.

"Y-yes...I'm clean now, have been for almost three years now..." You said quickly. 

"He was going to put the blood in me and then when I saw him...it was Dean" You continued "Dean was laughing at me...calling me pathetic..." You choked back a sob.