Jody's

It's been almost two weeks since you left. Jody's been kind enough to let you stay in the guest room. You kept your promise to Sam, texting him every once in a while. Most of the time you would hunt, sleep, repeat. All the vicious things Matt told you began to rise again, you began to believe some of the comments he made. Like how you were useless, ugly, worthless, and that no one would ever care about you. The last thing he's ever told you was that no matter what you do, the next person you fall in love with will repeat the cycle. Seems he was just about right. You came back from hunting two wendigos, falling to the bed. Your whole body was sore and aching. 

"Y/n? It's Jody. Can I come in?" You heard Jody say through the door. You slowly sat up.

"Yes." You croaked out. Jody came in with a cup of tea and a sandwich.

"Think you can eat more than just the bacon?" Jody said jokingly. You let out a small laugh and nodded. Jody smiled and gave you a quick hug before leaving. You ate the whole sandwich, wanting to make Jody happy. A few minutes later, you fell asleep.

"How long has she been like this?" You heard one voice say. It was definitely Sam's voice. 

"She's been like this since Castiel dropped her off, huh Cass?" Jody said with a sigh.

"Yes, I've visited her every day. And she's always hunting or sleeping, it hurts to see Dean caused this..." Castiel said. Your eyes began to water, but you blinked the tears away. You've sort of became numb, you ran out of tears days ago. There's no point in crying anymore. You stayed still, intent on what they were talking about.

"I'm-I'm sorry but...what exactly did Dean do...? No one's told me what he did to poor Y/n..." Jody said in a hushed tone. You frowned, not wanting to hear this. You didn't want to see Dean at all. You were still broken up about it. But it was your fault anyway. You knew what you were getting yourself into when you decided to date Dean. You just hoped he would change, not sleep with other girls, but nothing ever goes well for you. Why would this be different? 

"Dean, the dumbass, was all over another girl when we went to a bar to celebrate Y/n's birthday..." Sam said as he sighed. Jody let out a small gasp. 

"What?!" Jody said, her voice filled with anger and shock. "Wasn't Dean over the moon when  Y/n got together with him??" Jody asked confused. 

"Yes, he wouldn't stop talking about it for a long time. I don't know what changed..." Castiel said. You felt uncomfortable, wanting to just curl up into a ball and disappear, maybe die.

"Oh, I feel so bad for her...that's why she isn't eating..." Jody said quietly. You mentally grumbled for her to shut up...but she's got a point..food's lost its taste. 

"She-she's not eating?" Sam asked concerned.

"No...I'm telling you, she's been non-stop hunting, and catching barely enough sleep, she's not even eating properly. But she did eat her sandwich this time, that's good" Jody said. You heard the plate scrape against the table as she picked them up. Sam sighed. 

"This hit her really hard..." Jody said. You had enough and pretended to get up from a long nap, yawning and stretching. You rubbed your eyes and looked up at Sam and Cas. You smiled a bit as you looked at them. They both smiled at you slightly. 

"Hey..." You said, your voice barely a whisper. Sam waved slightly, walked over to you and sat at the edge of the bed. You crawled over to him and gave him a hug. He quickly hugged you back. 

"I missed you..." You said. Sam chuckled. Cas then sat next to you.

"I missed you too, dork." Sam said, still hugging you. You let out a laugh.