Fresh start

'She really is gone....'  Dean thought to himself he sighed and picked up your bracelet and put it on his wrist 'I really messed up' he thought. He walked over to the library to find Sam typing away on his laptop. 

"What are you doing?" Dean asked as Sam typed away.

"Trying to find y/n, just to keep an eye on her" Sam said.

"I'll ask Cas," Dean said.

"Ask me what, Dean?" Cas said appearing behind him. 

"Jesus! What have I told you about sneaking up on people?" Dean said jumping

"Why is everyone calling Jesus? Anyways, what where you going to ask me?" Castiel asked.

"Can you use your angel mojo to find y/n? She left and we just need to know she is okay." Sam asked looking up from his laptop for a second. 

Castiel hesitated for a moment. "I... can't she's warded by um, angels." Cas said trying his best not to look guilty. But Dean caught on.

"What do you mean she is warded?" Dean said, growing suspicious.

"You never know, y/n is quite tricky." Castiel said he shifted uncomfortably.

"Cut the crap Cas, where is she?" Dean asked crossing his arms.

"Um, I will try and look for her." Castiel said, wanting to get out of this awkward situation.

"Cas-" Dean tried to get a hold of him, but he was gone with a flutter of his wings.

"Damn it...now what?" Dean said and rubbed his forehead in frustration. Sam sighed and closed his laptop. 

"We'll wait I guess." Sam said walking to the kitchen.

This wouldn't have happened if Dean didn't take his anger out on her. She would be here at the bunker, making her delicious waffles and homemade chocolate syrup after coming back from a jog with Sam. She would make bacon for Dean, and cut some strawberries into flowers for Sam's waffles. 

'She always loved cooking, even if we bugged her to do it' Dean thought before walking back to his room, not wanting to eat anything for breakfast.

~Back in Paris~

You'd woken up in a room that didn't feel familiar, the sheets were actually soft and cozy, not like the stiff ones the bunker had. You sat up quickly, figuring out where you were. Then you realized that you were in Andy's spare room. You were still a bit stuffy from crying last night. You told everything to Andy and let you cry on his shoulder. You were thankful for having a friend like him. You then thought of Sam and how you were able to talk to him about anything. You checked the time. 10:00 a.m...dang, you woke up pretty late. You got up with a start and went to the bathroom and showered, brushed your teeth, and got dressed. You wore a black tank top with one of your favorite flannels and some ripped jeans. You got out into the kitchen to see Andy and a toast with jam and coffee the way you like it. 

"Mornin' sleepyhead," Andy said with a smile.

"Morning, Andy. That for me?" You said grinning.

"Mmm...no just thought I would make some toast and coffee and leave it on the table." Andy said with sarcasm. Oh how much you missed him. You laughed.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'mma eat the random food you made." You said sitting down next to him.

"I guess you can have it. I already ate." He said teasingly. You giggled and ate the toast with jam and drank your coffee. It warmed your heart and gave you that boost of energy.

"You better hurry, we've got a full day ahead of us." Andy said playfully hitting your thigh.

"What are we doing?" You said finishing the rest of your coffee.

"Well, I wanted to show you around this place. I mean, have you ever been out of the states?" Andy asked getting his coat. 

"Um...no I don't think so." You said sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes and smirked. He then told you to get your coat and headed out. A few hours later he showed you most of Paris and the Eiffel Tower, it was prettier than it did on pictures and movies. He also taught you enough French to get you by for a day. He finally stopped near some stores.

"Why'd you stop?" You said through some giggles.

"To get ya some clothes. You have too much flannel in your wardrobe...those Winchesters rubbed off on ya" He said. You stuck your tongue at him and he did the same. You then when in multiple stores and bought some new clothes and shoes. You were enjoying your time here, you missed having a relaxing day. You both stopped to get some drinks and a snack.

"So, I was thinking we teach ya some French and the town this week, and ease ya to some hunting buddies of mine, and start training. What do you think?" Andy said finishing his black coffee.

"Sound good to me." You said with a shrug and a grin. He smiled back.

The whole week he taught you enough French and the way around this place. You learned pretty quickly, you can now say you speak French, English, and Spanish. The next few weeks you met his hunting friends. Abel and Alixandra were twins, and then there was Damien. They were all nice when they met you. You all decided to meet at a bar to talk about a hunt Andy found.

"So, what made you go to France?" Abel asked taking a sip of his beer. You coughed a little and Andy cringed a bit.

"I...I um went for a couple reasons..." You said awkwardly.

"Really? What happened, too much drama in the states?" He said sarcastically.

"Um...more like 'family' drama." You said putting air quotes in family. "To make a long story short, I got a friend of mine pissed off and basically said he was tired of dragging my weak ass with him. So I left." You said frowning, then taking a long sip of your drink. 

"Oh...I'm sorry for asking." Abel said Alixandra elbowed his shoulder. 

"Nice job, stupid. You got y/n all sad" Alixandra said glaring at him.

"I said I was sorry!" Abel said back to her smacking her shoulder. They started arguing with each other. You all started laughing at their immaturity.

"Don't be sad, y/n. From what I've seen you aren't weak, you're pretty badass." Damien said with a smirk. You blushed lightly and laughed a little. Damien kinda reminded you of Dean, they both had bright green eyes and were huge womanizers. But Damien had shaggy black hair and was soft spoken. 

"Guys, let's focus on the task at hand. You said that there were three murders and the hearts were missing?" Alixandra asked Andy.

"Yep, it's probably a werewolf." Andy said chugging the rest of his whiskey.

"Well, I say that we go and find the werewolf tomorrow, I found some leads to an abandoned store." You said, taking another long sip of your drink. This time you'll prove to them that you are a strong hunter, to go back home and show Sam and Dean that you don't need to be a burden to them. But how long are you going to stay here?