Finally

A/n: Y/bd = your birthday E/c = Eye color

After dinner you all sat on the couch watching t.v while you told Sam and Dean a bit more about your stay with Andy. You told them a little about Abel, Alixandra, and Damien. Dean seemed to tense up when you talked about Damien.

"So, you and Andy have been friends for how long?" Dean asked before taking a bite of his pie.

"Um...since we were in diapers basically" You replied "We went on our first hunt together, too. It was a simple salt and burn" You said.

"How old were you guys?" Dean asked.

"I was 14 and he was 16"

"Were you with your parents or something?" Dean asked. You and Sam tensed up a bit. You pushed all your fears away and told Dean.

"N-no...they um...died by demons when I was 10. It was just me, Andy, and y/s/n." You said shyly.

"Sorry I asked." Dean said apologetically

"No, it's okay. I needed to tell you sooner or later." You slightly smiled at him. You began to fidget with the necklace.

"Why'd that Damien guy give you the necklace?" Dean asked.

"Oh, um...well two reasons actually" You replied. "He wanted to give me for my birthday, but then a bit of a hunting accident made him give it to me a lot sooner." You lied about the hunting accident. You used to tell San and Dean everything, but after all you've been through you've kept most of your feelings and stories to yourself. After a few months with 'Matt' Damien noticed bruised on your wrist and neck when he visited you and Matt. He gave it to you and a knife. He distracted Matt, giving you time to sneak from behind and kill him. You were so shocked and happy that you broke down crying. Damien ran over to you and hugged you as you cried on his shoulder. You two have been grown closer than ever.

"What happened on the hunt?" Dean asked.

"I-um got caught by some vamps, he saved me from them before they killed me. He's really sweet, you know." You smiled at the thought of him. You wished you could've seen him again. Dean grew jealous.

"I'm sure he is..." Dean mumbled as his jaw clenched. You and Sam noticed and started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Dean asked annoyed.

"Sorry, it's just that it looks like someone might be a little-" Sam started.

"Jealous" Both you and Sam said in unison.

"What? Psh, I'm not. I-it's just weird that he gave you a present if he only knew you for a few months. I mean, how did he even remember your birthday?" Dean said.

"Do you even remember my birthday?" You stated

"Y-Yeah...it's um..." Dean trailed off.

"That's what I thought." You said.

"Really Dean? I even know it" Sam sassed

"Shut up" Dean scowled

"Then when is it, marshmallow?" You asked. Sam whispered y/bd in your ear so Dean wouldn't hear. You smiled and nodded.

"Oh come on! Can I at least have a hint?" Dean whined

"Mh...it's in a few days" You stated. Dean looked surprised.

"Crap..." Dean mumbled. You nodded.

"Yep. It's okay that you didn't remember. I was just teasing you" You stuck your tongue out.

"What? No, if Sam knows it, I need to know it. Plus, you used to give us stuff for our birthdays" Dean complained

"It's fine Dee" You reassured him "I'm gonna go shower okay?" You got up, got your PJs and entered the bathroom. You sighed, you were pretty bummed out that Dean couldn't remember your birthday. It feels like you've gone back to square one with him.