Game on

You began to stir around, you felt something behind your back pulling you closer to them. You found yourself in a motel room, with Dean's arms wrapped tightly around you. 'No nightmares this time...' You thought. You sighed. You carefully got out of Dean's arms, getting out of bed. You saw Sam sleeping in the other bed, his face buried in the pillow. 

You were in the bathroom brushing your teeth when you heard Dean grunting and shifting in his sleep.

"Y/n..." Dean called out in his sleep, his hands spread out trying to find you. 

"No!" Dean grunted. You quickly got out of the bathroom. 

"Please!" Dean mumbled, his hands balled to fists.

"Dee. Wake up Teddy bear, what's wrong?" You shooked him. His eyes shot open, frantically looking around. His breathing slowed down after seeing you. You smiled gently.

"Are you ok-" You started. Dean pulled you close. You gently rubbed his back.

"It's okay Dean, I'm here. Do you wanna talk about it?" You gently asked him, running a hand through his dirty blond hair. 

"I-I thought I lost you" Dean muttered as he hugged your waist, his head laying on your stomach. 

"You're not gonna get rid of me yet. I just got back" You joked, still running a hand through his hair. You placed a lingering kiss on the top of his head.

"I-you weren't in bed and...well, sorry they only had one room with two beds" Dean muttered. You laughed a bit. 

"I don't mind sharing a bed with you." You said "I'm sorry I gave ya a scare" 

"Mh, it wasn't your fault" Dean hugged you tighter. He felt you laughing, it made him feel better. 

"Okay, let me go wash up." you told Dean.  He let go of you and you got up. You grabbed Dean's calloused hand.

"What are you doing?" Dean asked.

"You're coming with me before you get another heart attack." You laughed. Dean smiled, it made your heart swell. You finished washing up and sat on the edge of the bathtub while Dean brushed his teeth. 

"Do you wanna talk about your nightmare?" You asked Dean. Dean paused for a moment.

"Not really." Dean responded.

"It's not good to keep this to yourself. I tell Sam whenever I get nightmares" You stated. 

"It's not like you don't tell me what's going on with you." Dean scoffed. You frowned, feeling a bit hurt from Dean's comment.

"I'm gonna go check on Sam" You said getting up to leave the bathroom. 

"Wait Y/n that's not what I meant-" Dean started. 

"No, you're right, I don't tell you what's going on with me...because I know you don't wanna hear it. I'll leave you alone" You faked a smile, and left. You went to Sam's bed and gently shook him.

"Rise and shine, Sammy!" You said grinning. He groaned and turned away.

"Five more minutes..." Sam groaned. You laughed and kissed his head. 

"No, we gotta figure out what's making these ladies go crazy" You giggled. 

"Okay fine. Only because you don't wake me up like Dean does" Sam laughed. 

"I wouldn't do that to ya, Sam. I love ya too much" You smiled. 

"Love you too" Sam laughed.

"Did you guys get any food?" You asked Sam. He hesitated.