drink to forget, but always remember

A/n: Inspired by Panic! at the Disco's Don't threaten me with a good time. Sorry that the other chapters were so long.

~Time skip~

Dean laid in bed, looking at the ceiling. He woke up a couple hours after you went to get a drink. Your kiss and words played through his mind over and over again. 'I almost lost you tonight...I'm sorry'  Dean can still feel your lips on his cheek. Why did you make him feel like this? Why were you different than other women he's slept with? He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a thud and a glass shatter. He checked the time. 3 am. He slowly got out of his room with a gun in his hand and heard someone swear quietly. He walked into the library, ready to shoot. He saw what seems like a very drunk you, dressed in a small, white, lacy dress with a wedding veil and red sparkly boots with 5-inch heels, trying to pick up a broken glass cup. You looked funny but hot at the same time to Dean.

"Don't shoot! It wasn't my fault they jumped!" You yelped and raised your hands up.

"Y/n? What are you doing?" Dean asked putting the gun down. 

"Cleaning up the evidence! They fell from the table" You said picking up the glass again. "Owie! They hurt me." You said looking at your cut hands. Dean rushed over to you, making you let go of the glass. 

"That's why you don't pick up broken glass with your bare hands. How smashed are you?" Dean asked, wrapping your hands in bandage wraps that were near the table. 

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am...I just had a drinking contest with a couple of dudes. I lost some bets, too." You said grinning and swaying a bit.

"Is that why you're wearing...that?" Dean said checking you out. 'Damn, she looks so hot' Dean thought

"Yeppp. This dude and I had a drinking contest on who could finish a bottle of whiskey. He won and made me wear this. But don't I look prettyyy?" You said with a twirl. Dean was speechless, the dress hugged every curve the right way.

"Why'd you go out to drink?" Dean said looking at your lips. You stopped smiling.

"Cuz I can't remember to forget you..." You said frowning. Dean looked at you weird. 

"What do you mean?" Dean said

"You could've died tonight and you said you missed me then I got sad. So I drank a liittlee too much." You said frowning. Dean's eyes softened, he felt awful.

"It was my fault I got caught be the demon bitch, she was hot too." He said rubbing the back of his neck

"It kinda was ya man whore. You go after every girl!" You said playfully punching his arm. 

"Well, what you do tonight?" Dean asked, avoiding your comment.

"I drank! Dude dared me to another drinking contest after the whiskey, I drank five shots! He almost did but blacked out. It took me a while to get drunk. I drank too much with Damien back in France. Then some other people and I went bar to bar and rode on a shopping kart" You said grinning. Dean smiled a bit. It warmed his heart seeing you happy, even though you were drunk. 'Who's Damien? The hell does she mean back at France?' Dean thought

"That's nice Y/n, but we gotta get you to bed. You're smashed." He said grabbing your hands, trying to lead you to your room. 

"I don't wanna!" You squealed

"Shhh, y/n. Sam's still sleeping" 

"Oh sorry...Are you okay?" You said chuckling

"What? I'm fine, sweetheart." Dean said putting your hands on his chest.

"But the boo-boos on your face...and arms. Your face is too pretty for that." You said pouting. Dean smiled at your words.

"I'll live," Dean said touching the cuts on his nose, cheek, and lip.

"Close your eyes." You said smirking mischievously

"What?"

"Just do it!"

"Okay, okay, if you quiet down. I told you Sam is sleeping." Dean said closing his eyes. You smiled, getting closer to Dean. You kissed the cut on his freckled nose and cheek. Dean's eyes opened in shock.

"What was that for?" Dean asked

"I'm trying to make your boo-boos feel better. My way of saying I'm sorry for you getting mad at me a couple years ago." You smirked. 

"You don't need to say sorry, y/n/n. I should be the one saying that." Dean said while cupping his hand on your cheek. 

"Just let me do it, Dee Dee. I should've come back sooner, so this is my sorries." You said with sass. You got close again and kissed his cut lip. Dean tensed but then melted into the kiss. He was shocked but felt bad letting you kiss him though, you were so drunk that you probably wouldn't remember this.

"You're lips are soft. I hope your boo-boo's feeling better." You said with a cheeky grin, your dimples showing. 

"I- you didn't...but I thought- umm...yeah, now let me get you to bed." Dean stuttered, picking you up bridal style. You gasped and put your arms around his neck. 

"You're strong. And tall. But Sammy is taller. Tu es mignon quand vous rougir...Y te quiero, pero sé que me odias. " You muttered that he's cute when he's blushing in French and that you love him but you know he hates you in Spanish into his chest, as you began to fall asleep. When Dean got to your room you were already out. He placed you on your bed, taking off your veil and red, sparkly boots. He sighed and kissed your forehead before leaving your room. 

"I'm sorry y/n..." Dean said. He then went to go and clean up the rest of the of the broken glass you left on the floor.

"What are you doing? I heard you talking to someone." Sam yawned, entering the library.

"Y/n went out for a drink, came back drunk." Dean said putting the broken glass in the trash.

"Is that why you have lipstick on your cheek? And nose?" Sam asked, trying so hard not to laugh. Dean didn't even realize that your light red colored lipstick smeared onto his freckled face. He quickly tried to wipe it off.

"Uh...she came in wearing a white dress, red boots, and a wedding veil. And she wanted to 'kiss my boo-boos better' after she cut up her own hands with broken glass" Dean said. Sam started laughing.

"That doesn't sound like y/n" Sam said chuckling.

"Yeah well, y/n seems different now. I went to go drop her to bed and she mumbled something in Spanish and some other language. Italian, maybe?" Dean shrugged off. 

"French." Sam said

"What?"

"She was talking to you in French." Sam said with a chuckle

"How do you even know that?" Dean scoffed

"Well, when Cas and I found her, she attacked me and started yelling something in French. It's not her fault, she didn't know it was me behind her." Sam said sheepishly.

"Where did you find her?" Dean asked

"Umm...France?" Sam said nervously. Dean's eyes widened and he grew a bit angry.

"She told me you didn't know where she was." Dean said, surprised you lied to him.

"I didn't. I mean- Cas was the only one that knew." Sam said. "But at least you know that she likes you back. I'm gonna go to bed now, night Dean." 

"Night." Dean mumbled walking back to his room. 'Why did you kiss me, y/n?' 'I thought you would hate me after all the crap I put on you' Dean thought. He can still feel your plump, soft lips on his. He couldn't shake this feeling off. 

"Why are you making me feel this way?" Dean mumbled out before drifting to sleep.