Sweet nothings

A/n: I like this song too much, I needed to put this on😅 

You and Sam came back from your jog, both panting slightly. 

"Wonder what Dean's doing." You breathlessly asked Sam.

"Probably in his room watching Netflix" Sam responded.

"Yeah maybe." You giggled. 

You both entered the kitchen, the aroma of pancakes hitting you in the face. You saw Dean in red flannel and a black t-shirt, you've always told him that you liked the way he looked in it. No way he didn't do that on purpose... Dean was making pancakes. He turned around and saw you. He smiled a bit.

"Hey! You guys are back! I made you breakfast." Dean said as he placed some pancakes into two plates. You looked at Sam surprised.

"Thanks, Dean" You gave him a quick smile. You all sat down at the table. You took a bite of the fluffy pancakes. 

"Wow, this is really good Dee" You remarked. He smirked at you as he was eating his pancakes

"I'm glad you like it." Dean grinned. 

"The first time Dean cooked pancakes they were either burnt and hard or was still runny on the inside." Sam sniggered. Dean kicked him under the table. 

"I'm not surprised" You laughed. Dean looked at you surprised.

"Wow, betrayal" Dean muttered, taking another bite of his pancakes. 

"What! I was the one that always cooked here, don't act shocked that I knew you can cook!" You raised your hands in defense.

"Yeah, but you didn't let us cook." Dean retorted, thinking he won the argument.

"Because you would make something greasy, and Marshmallow would make something with only leaves and the occasional chicken." You remarked.

"She's right Dean..." Sam chuckled. Dean scoffed.

"Yeah well...I cook better now" Dean said as he finished his pancakes. When you all were done with the pancakes, you about to pick up the dishes, but Dean stopped you. 

"Whoa there kitten, let me clean them up." Dean offered

"Wow, Dean actually wanting to clean the dishes." Sam laughed. 

"Why?" You asked.

"To make up for not hanging out with you last night." Dean said. You frowned

"It's fine Dean, it's not like you had to." You said flatly.

"That's why I made you pancakes. And...I found a case!" Dean said. 

"Are you serious!?" You smiled with excitement.

"Yep, three wives killed their husbands the past week and have no memory of it. What do ya think?" Dean said pulling a newspaper.

"Ooh...sounds witchy. When are we going?" You said, giddy to go.

"We can leave in a couple hours" Sam offered

"Awesome! Let me go shower and I'll go pack up." You grinned.

"Oh, and Dean?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"Thanks for the pancakes, they were delicious" You got on your tip toes and kissed Dean's cheek. He smirked, looking at you as you left the kitchen. 

~Time skip brought to you by a candy-loving archangel~

You got you duffle bags and went into the library, waiting for Sam and Dean. You sat on the couch and began to hum to the song 'Do I wanna know' as you laced up your boots. You began to hum a little louder, then began to sing quietly.