Fixer-upper

You and Dean finished interviewing the wives and came back to the motel you were staying at. You slumped onto the bed and Dean plopped onto the couch. 

"How'd it go?" Sam asked, looking up from his laptop. 

"Two of the husbands were cheating, the other was a flat-out douche." Dean groaned, sitting up.

"Huh, how'd you find out?" Sam asked. 

"To make a complicated story short. I'm Sherlock." You chirped. 

"She knew everything about them, just by looking at them" Dean exclaimed

"Just like Sherlock" Sam laughed

"I have a feeling there's something connecting them...I just don't know what..." You sighed, letting your hair down. 

"We'll figure it out, don't worry princess."  Dean reassured you. 

"I just hope we figure it out soon." You sighed. "What'd ya find?" You asked, walking over to Sam.

"Um...the same thing actually. Every ten years six women would kill their husbands or boyfriends." Sam looked back at his laptop.

"Do you think there's a connection between them, like if they knew each other?" You asked, laying your chin on Sam's head and wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"Definitely" Sam replied

"If it's actually a witch, she's got to know who they are, or how would she now the dude's got a mistress?" Dean explained.

"Um, well there's the club. There's tons of drunk gossip there." You replied, absentmindedly playing with a strand of Sam's hair

"Is there any clubs near here, Sam?" Dean asked. 

"Uh yeah" Sam looked up at you.

"Y/n? What-what are you doing?" Sam asked. You realized that you were brushing Sam's hair with your hands. Embarrassed, you quickly put your hands down.

"S-sorry, I didn't realize I was doing that..." You chuckled nervously.

"It's fine, it kinda felt nice." Sam sheepishly said. 

"Wow, Sam being fine with someone touching his Disney princess hair...that's a first." Dean said with a pang of jealousy.

"Jealous?" Sam teased.

"Don't be mean to your brother, Sammy" You walked over to Dean hugged him, he immediately wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Yeah, bitch" Dean stuck his tongue out.

"Jerk" 

"Calm down boys, what's the plan?"  You sighed. 

"Why don't we talk about it over lunch?" Dean asked

"Mh...do you want me to cook you some bacon cheeseburgers?" You asked. 

"Hell yeah" Dean perked up

"Can you go buy the stuff for it? And get some salad and chicken for Sam?" You gave him your best puppy eyes. 

"If you can make some pie?" Dean asked excitedly

"Fine" You smiled.

"You're the best" Dean cooed and kissed your cheek. He quickly got up and grabbed his jacket and keys. 

"Now you girls don't do anything crazy while I'm gone, okay?" Dean teased

"Shut up" You and Sam said in unison. 

~Time skip~

"Okay, so I pretend to be a damsel in distress?" You asked

"Y-yeah, basically. If it really is a witch, she's got to work there." Sam explained.