Chapter Fifty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Cool ranch puff?" he asks, she shoots him a look.

"No, thanks"

"No? It's funny, isn't it? You'd think the king of hellfire would be more of a flaming hot guy, but love these bad boys" she raises an eyebrow at him. "You're not busy, are you?" he asks her.

"Actually, shocker, love, I am busy. And it's really not a good day for... your... 'Luciferness'. So I'm going to wake up now" she tells him and then pokes his nose. "Boop" she teases, he looks towards dream teen her and Samael. He smiles. Samael leans on a tree smirking down at teen Erika who looks up at him all innocent and naïve.

"That was the moment I knew you would be mine, the moment I knew you were not like the others of your kind," Lucifer tells Erika warmly, he looks to her. "The moment I fell in love with you" Erika tightens her jaw and hangs her head. "You're staling.....I want Sam"

"No" she tells him, Lucifer turns and raises an eyebrow at her.

"No?" he asks, she shakes her head.

"No, I'm not doing it anymore..." he grabs her throat and tilts her head back.

"Then I'll kill the other one" he whispers. "The one you are so fond of. Dean, isn't it?" Erika closes her eyes. "Do as I say, gimme what I want and I'll let him live" she looks to him. "I will kill him" he promises. "And I will do it painfully, and I will make you watch, you know I will....." she closes her eyes again, he kisses her, biting her lower lip.

..................

Erika wakes and takes a breath, she leans on her knees and threads her fingers through her hair. Dean wakes and looks to her.

"Eri?" he asks sitting up, touches her back, moving it to her neck. She looks to him. "Your lips bleeding" Dean states wiping the blood from her lip, she touches it as it heals. "Eri?" she lifts her eyes to him. "You okay?" he asks quietly. She nods and smiles.

"Of course, love" she answers. He kisses her head and lays down, pats his chest, she smiles softly and lays back down, curls around him.

.....................

Erika touches Dean's jacket and pouts at him, he kisses her and smirks.

"Not two months, love" she warns him. He nods and strokes her cheek. "Just in case" she starts. "I know it's only the 1st November but you and Sam....you two are more than welcome here for Christmas," she tells him. "I'll even get a tree" she teases.

"Hmm will you wear that Santa dress?" he asks moving his hands to her backside, she smirks.

"If that's what it takes" she purrs and kisses his nose, he smirks and kisses her.

"I'll call you" he promises backing away, she nods and smiles a little. She waits, watches Sam and Dean climb into the impala before it pulls away. 

........................

Erika walks back into her bar and sighs, Lucifer sits at her piano wearing a smirk. She walks past him and into the apartment, ignoring him, he stands and follows her.

................

Lucifer watches Erika set a coffee mug under the machine nozzle, he moves closer to her. He touches her hand and she jerks it away, he smirks and kisses her neck pressing himself up against her back, trapping her against the counter.

"Let me tell you something" he starts running his hand down her side. "No matter what happens. You will always come running back to me" Lucifer tells her, curling his hand around to her stomach. "Because you just can't help yourself" he purrs in her ear. "I was your first" Erika turns to him and presses her hand to his chest pushing him back.