S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives

Start from the beginning

"Cooper," I exclaimed as I turned my neck to avoid his warm lips. "Cameron, baby, please don't date Graham," he whispered. "If you can end things with Erin before he asks me to then I won't. But if he asks me while you guys are still a couple then...I'm going to say yes...and you can't be mad about it," I told Cooper as I slid myself from under him, landing on my butt on the floor.

He sighed as he laid down on the couch now instead of me, and he ran his fingers through my hair. "Why can't I be mad about it?"

"Because you let it happen. You will have had the chance to break up with her before Graham and I became a couple, and you won't, ergo, Graham and I will be a couple and you will have let it happen by trying to get Erin to break up with you."

"I don't like your brain."

"W—why?!"

"Because it's smart," Cooper grumbled as he sat up and stood before making his way into the kitchen. "Help me out with the homework while you're here, will ya? My bag's near the—"

The door opened and I froze in shock, anger, and disgust when I saw that Erin had walked in with a friend. As soon as her eyes landed on me a glare was sent my way. "Cooper!" She called.

I kept a softer glare on Erin as she walked over to the kitchen, and when she was no longer in my sight, I got up to keep her in it.

"I don't want that little weirdo in our apartment," she hissed at Cooper. I looked over at Erin's friend and nodded my head towards Erin and Cooper. "You heard her. She wants you gone," I told her, quickly receiving a disgusted frown.

"First of all, he's not a weirdo. He's my best friend. Second, it's not our apartment it's—"

"Cooper!" Erin whispered harshly.

"My apartment. You—"

"Not in front of—"

"Stop shushing me, Erin! For Christ's sake! It's not ours! You don't pay for anything but food—that, mind you, you hardly even share! It's my apartment! If you don't like that my best friend is here, text me and ask when he is so that you don't come over when he is, or just stop complaining about him being here in my apartment and do whatever it is you came here to do! Like, what the hell, Erin?! He didn't even say anything to you and you went straight to calling him a weirdo! For what?!"

"You didn't see how he looked at me!" Erin snapped.

"What? He gave you a little glare?" Cooper asked, using a mock-pitiful tone.

"Yes! He did as a matter of fact!" Erin scoffed.

"He just looks like that! He glares at me and Giorgi all the time! It's just his neutral face!"

"He did the eyebrow thing! He made angry eyebrows!"

I peeked around the corner to see Cooper's face and I smiled when I saw him biting his knuckles and his eye twitching. "Erin... I need you to know that you're making it really hard for me to talk to you with a smile on my face. Apologize to Cameron, please," he said in a soft although stern tone. I raised my eyebrows in surprise and looked at Erin. What could she say to him? If I were her I'd have absolutely nothing to say. I'd be speechless.

I mean, he brought up that Erin doesn't pay any bills, she's selfish and annoying, and she's making it hard for him to be happy with her. What could she possibly say to win?! Nothing! I won Cooper this time. Honestly, she hardly stood a chance. I am Cooper's best friend, and he's—

"Coo-Coo Bird..." Erin whined, pouting as she grabbed Cooper's hands slowly. He visibly softened up on her?!

Dammit! I forgot all about that disgusting nickname!