Shit, yeah, why the hell did I say that.

"Uh, that was an accident.."

"An accident? You can't accidentally say a whole sentence."

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking properly... just got up."

"I thought you said you couldn't sleep?"

"Uh..."

"And why are you dressed like that? You usually don't sleep with your top on..."

"Um..."

Holy shit, what's happening.

"Judging by your reaction you've been doing something you shouldn't..."

My reaction? I've barely had time to think!

"Hah would you look at that, now I feel super tired, ready to sleep, goodnight!" I slammed the door in a panic.

"It's 6 in the morning." I heard him mumble to himself before sighing and walking away.

Yikes...

Well that might explain why it wasn't as quiet as I thought it would be. But the universe is still a little bitch for making him walk down the stairs at that moment.

In fact, people always seem to turn up when I'm in situations like that, damnit.

Fuck.. how was I supposed to know that putting my clothes on would be more suspicious than not, agh, I wasn't thinking properly.

No, either way that was just way too sharp... just how easily am I able to be read?

Ugh.

Ah, whatever, it's not like he'd say anything to anyone.

I sighed before heading for the shower.

Might as well just start getting ready for the day.

---

When I got out of the shower I got changed while sighing and complaining to myself.

I'd kill someone for a lie in...

Man, when was the last time I slept in in the morning....

Feels like a life time ago.

Honestly, why is my brain such a bitch..not only do I have to go through..well. That. I have to suffer through whatever the fuck my brain's doing to me at the moment.

Like, I went through horrific trauma, and my brain decides to harrass me and make me suffer?

It's a little shit, plain and simple.

The packets on my bedside caught my eye, and I stared at them.

I wonder what would happen if I did start taking them...

If it means I seem like I'm a normal human being to them, maybe it's worth a try.

I sighed before grabbing one packet and looking at the back.

Okay, is that a different language?

Well, I'm just going to have to trust Luca isn't trying to poison me...

I carefully collected the amount it suggested and headed downstairs to get a glass.

Best do this before everyone else gets up, because taking pills is a real struggle...

I shook my head when I began to think of the last time I had medication to take.

Yikes, at least they're not injections.