Chapter 22

James pov

After I finished showering I went downstairs with Danny silently praying that Vlad didn't say anything but when I reached the bottom of the stairs and was met with some intense glaring.

"Danté took Jazz's virginity last week!" I blurted out.

"How did you know about that!?" jazz yelled out.

"Jazzy!?"

"Jasmine!?"

"Jazz!?"

And now is our que to leave. I ran until I reached the park and bent over panting. "I didn't get to eat breakfast." Danny said. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"The fair is in town. We can eat some food there." I said with a smile.

"We have school." I laughed at that.

"Danny, it's Saturday." his eyes widened in shock and he pulled out his phone.

"I thought it was Wednesday."

"You've been working way too hard. Let's go to the fare to relax a little." with that we strolled to the fare, hand in hand, making jokes, talking about nonsense and when we got there I was immediately dragged to the pretzel cart. We walked around and saw an old lady with bottles.

"This is pretty." Danny said picking up the bottle.

"Ah I see you like the genie bottle." the old lady asked.

"Genie?" Danny asked excitedly and I looked at him confused because he was smart, strong, beautiful, rich and he was in love. I'm pretty sure that's the things most people would wish for.

"Yes. The legend goes like this. There once was a beautiful women who caught the eye of the sultan. The sultan showered her with gifts and treasures that most would not believe was real. She thought it was love but the sultan just wanted her because of her beauty. He wanted her but the sultans wife did not allow it. The wife was annoyed and upset and cast a curse on the beauty. She was forced to fulfil the desire of anyone and everyone. She gave riches to most and some she was forced to give her body. It is a sad tale of the genie, Desiree."

"Poor genie. All she wanted was love and then some assholes took advantage of her. The sultan, the sultans wife and the people she was forced to gunfire the desire of." Danny said sadly.

"Yes... Five grand." what the fuck? For a lamp?

"What the fuck? For a lamp?" asked danny and that is actually creepy

"There's a genie in there." the old lady said.

"If there's a genie why are you selling bottles in a stall at the fare." I asked and she glared at me. I took the bottle from Danny and set it down.

"Five grand for a bottle? I mean like damn I don't have that kind of money?" Danny said.

"Doesn't your uncle pay you like 25k for every ghost you catch?" I asked confused.

(a/n. I'm in the mood for calamari with tartar sauce.)

"Well yeah but most of my money is going to the wedding, a role of fabric for one suit literally cost me 10 grand." I feel like a gold digger now. I shouldn't have let Danny buy me that pretzel.

"10 grand? Wait you made me a suit for the dance. Did you pay 10 grand for my suit?" please say no.

"Yes...." he said sheepishly.

"Dammit Danny I wish you would think of yourself more than others." I said annoyed.

"So you have wished it, so shall it be..." said a female voice full of anger but you could hear the pain in her voice. Danny glowed green and when the glowed disappeared, he help his head in pain.

"Danny? Danny! Are you ok?" I asked panicked. He looked at me and pushed me away from me.

"Don't touch, you peasant. This is custom made." he said pointing to his outfit.

"Danny? What's going on wit-" he raised his hand in front of my face.

"Did I say you can you can talk? No. So don't." with that he spun around, his hair hitting me in the face.

"What's happening with Danny?... I wished he would think of himself more... Wish... Genie!" I spun around and ran towards the old ladys stall.... She's gone. Oh no. Oh dear God no. No-

"Kid you come to put me out of business again? My best lamp is broken because of you." the old lady said from behind me and when I looked she was there pushing her cart... Oops.

"Wait... lamp. Where is it?" I asked

"You put it on the edge of the table and some kids walked by and knocked it over. The genie broke out."

Oops.

I phoned Danny to make sure he's OK and he opened it after the third ring, "What do you want?"

"Danny it's your boyfriend. The guy you walked away from like 10 minutes ago." I said worried about my baby boy.

"That guy with the cheep clothes? Like hell I'd date someone that looks as poor as you." ouch that got me right in the heart.

"... I'm really famous and you being seen by me will make everyone jealous and want to be you. I'm a football player and I'm the town hero." I said hoping he would come to me after that since I wished him to think more of himself.

"Really!?... Who's the prettiest girl in our school?" he asked and if I didn't love him so damn much, I would have thrown my phone.

"Paulina Sanchez apparently. She wears these slutty outfits and guys just drool over her since she is basically naked." I said recalling accidentally walking in on a guy named Mickey jerking off to a picture of Paulina in a toilet stall.... Wow I'm really only gay for Danny and anime characters.

"So I should dress like that and all attention should be on me and not her?" he said... Danny dressed like that will be so damn hot but only for me.

"No. You get enough attention. Even though Paulina wears nothing, all eyes are always on you."

"Good." I wanna be annoyed but I can only imagine the cute little face he is making.

"Now if you wanna be my boyfriend, you have to wear better clothes." he said, I sighed.

I really need to catch this genie ghost.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know. I just don't. Bye lovelies.😍💗😘