Chapter 24

Danny's pov

It's been a day since the whole Desiree incident and after apologizing to everyone and apologizing to James that ended up with me having a sore throat, I finished everything. Good thing too since Vlad is having a whole reunion with his old college peoples next week and that means I need to make myself a dress... I need a break. Just as that thought crossed my, James appeared in my room as phantom. I opened my mouth to say something but was interrupted when a tongue was thrust into mine. I made a surprised noise at the back of my throat. I pushed him away, "James, what the fuck?"

"Sorry. I'm just so horny." he said kissing and sucking down my neck and paying special attention to the spot I like.

"B-but... But I-l-I.... Stop I c-can't think." he didn't stop so I was forced to do something that I've never done before: say my safe word. "Nuggets." he stopped and stepped away, looking me in my eyes and.... Huh? "James, your eyes are red." I said, subtly grabbing my tranquilizer dart gun.

"Huh." he said, in that moment I aimed and pulled the trigger. He fell to the ground unconscious.

-Le timeskip-
James pov now

I woke up with a light shining in my eyes and feeling horny. I moved away from the light and heard voices, specifically, the Fenton family+ Vlad.

"Uhm, hi?" I said looking up at Mrs. Fenton who is shinning a light in my face.

"Good evening, James. Don't worry, your fathers explained everything to us." I gave Mrs. Fenton a questioning look.

"Can you explain to me because I extremely uncomfortable with-" I said looking down and seeing my eglub(a/n.🔄). I covered my tent, embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed James, because apparently, it is natural. Your father explained to us that you are in heat and-" I cut Vlad off immediately.

"Heat!? I'm not some wild animal!" I yelled feeling my face brighten.

"We understand but apparently, it's normal for ghost. It is actually the beginning stages of puberty to ghost that occurs close to the 17 birthday. First it's the heat, then your elementary core will kick in, then after that, finally you with get your lair. "

"I-I.... Why couldn't my parents tell me this." I asked looking around the room for an answer. DJ was the one to give me the.... Gross reply.

"Dude, this heat thing affects all ghost, including your parents. They're probably going at it like rabbits besides that..... This is practically ghost puberty. I know my parents were awkward about explaining the concept of sex to me. Can you imagine your parent explain to you that you have to have sex for a week every three months." I don't need to know what my parents are doing but I guess he is right.

"I find this whole thing extremely fascinating... Do you mind if I do some experiments." Mrs Fenton asked and I'm scared to find out what these experiments are.

"Uhmmm..... Yes. Can I go please? This is too much embarrassment to take." I said

"You can't. If you stay too far from Danny then you will go crazy." Jazz said. Oh Come On! I looked to Danny and his long thick juicy legs that would love to mark up. Wait...

"How did my dads give you the information?" I asked.

"When we got to the lab, they just popped up and handed us a note before disappearing." she said again.

"So does that mean you guys are gonna have a fucking spree?"

"DJ!" we all yelled.

"What!? He's in heat. He's horny. And the only way to get rid of the heat is to fuck or leave him to be tortured with blue balls."

"Darling, that is extremely vulgar!" Vlad yelled with a bright blush making DJ roll his eyes and mumble something that made vlad blush brighter.

I look at Danny who has been quite the whole time and gave him a questioning look. He blushed and pointed upwards with his beautiful green and black pedicured nails. I nodded and flew right at danny. I grabbed shops of his hips and flew off to a random hotel.... Where we spent the next week... Doing things.

Like...

Him keeping me tied up with a gag in my mouth while he sat, feeding me, finishing up the last of the the suits and dresses for the wedding and watching demon slayer.

I could barely concentrate my balls were so blue. When Danny wasn't forcing food down my throat, I was begging for release. But sadly, he just hit me in the head and told me to shut up amd eat. When the week was over I was released but I was pent up. I wanted sex but the look Danny gave me told me no.

And now. Two weeks after my heat, my family and I had the Sunday meal that was held off because of blue balls weak. It was peaceful and there was a light conversation. But damn was I fucking horny and the thought of Danny in my bed came back to my head. But I knew for some reason I'm not allowed.

"James?" papa asked. I looked at his his scared face and he gave me a look.

I looked down in shame. I've lived 16 years as a virgin and one (five) time having sex in a classroom turned me into to an addict.

I can and will control myself.

I looked to my left and looked at my gorgeous waifu who was talking to my dad about the book, Caroline.

I am sadly... Too weak.
-------------------------------------------------------------
....... I got lazy. My apologies. Hope you enjoyed. Bye lovelies!😍😘❤