Chapter 11

Still Danny's pov

"Yeah, Paulina just asked me out to the dance and I said yes." James said something right then that made me wanna kill a bitch.

"What!?"

"That's what I said." yelled Sam.

"Relax. She wouldn't do something like that to me even if I am on the football team. I bet you all that she is up to something and I want to figure out what."seems smart but...

"You do realize that you might have to wear a pink suit, right?" I said still pissed but happy that he doesn't like her.

"Fuck that shit. I bet you she is going to dump me as soon as she gets whatever she wants."

"You have a betting problem."

He sighed before saying, "I know."

We all laughed at that and everything was normal again. Just us four  hanging together but then suddenly Sam breathed in deep breath through her nose before saying,"I smell a bitch."

"James!" I heard a slut shout and when I looked at her I prayed to the the lord that he would bless her with clothes.

"Is she practicing to be a prostitute?" Sam and I said simultaneously. We looked at each other then hit ourselves on the chest gently before bringing our hand into a piece sign. (a/n. My dad and I always do this. It's a way of showing respect and/or love.)

"Hey Paulina."

She stared right into my eyes and said,  "Our date on Friday is going to be fun but I was wondering what you were going to wear."

"Oh... Uh... Danny?"

I smiled at him seductively and caressed his well defined bicep 'Damn he's hot', "Come over to my house and find out." I saw the shock on Sam, tuckers and James faces but said nothing because I am more focused on the angry Latina in front of me.

"Well whatever class is starting so I need to go. Bye James baby. You better back off, Fagton." I rolled my eyes and she growled before stomping away.

"Damned bitch. Sorry about that James" I am so not sorry "but I had an idea of what she was doing and I wanted to test that theory."

"Right..." said Sam and tucker but James being the cute idiot he is didn't notice the sarcasm in there voices.

"Mind telling me what that theory is?"

"Yes I do. Anyway I was serious about you coming over. All of you. I need to take your measurements and Sam you and I are going to the spa."

"I don't do that kind of girly things." she said

"I don't care just show me where the nearest spa is, my back is killing me."

"Mr. Fenton are you done talking I would like to start the lesson." I heard Lanser say.

"Sorry sir."

With that the rest of the day went on normally except for Paulina trying to get me jealous by rubbing her discussing half naked body all over. I must admit it worked at first but after I saw James puke in tuckers bag when Paulina tried to seduce James with a banana and her mouth. Best. day. ever!

After school we went to my house so that I can measure them. Once that was all done we decided to watch a movie and it was a horror movie and no I didn't do anything like jump into James arms... He jumped into my arms. Why did he have to be a cute coward?

🎶Go hey lil mama,
I can transform ya,
No I can't dance but I can dance on ya,
Swiss on the beats, Chris move ya feet,
And baby I can transform ya-🎶

"Sorry that's my phone." I heard Tucker say.

"Dude it's 2019, that song came out in like 2009. Why do you have that kind of ring tone in this day and age old man!?" I yelled at him kinda pissed that he woke James who had been dozing off on my shoulder.

"Shhhhhh... my mom is calling. Hi mom.... Oh I'm just at a friends house.... His name is Danny he lives on____?____ ..... No James and Sam is here..... OK.... OK .... I'll be home soon don't worry.... Bye I love you mom. "

"Your in deep shit aren't you?"

"The deepest. Bye Danny see you tomorrow, bye James see you when you buy me a new bag and by Sam" when he said bye to Sam he kissed her on the cheek and moved away before she could hit him.

"Yeah we better leave. C'mon  James let's go. Bye Danny." Sam said dragging a half awake James. I got up and gathered the popcorn bowls and soda not noticing that I knocked the box holding the dangerous and expensive amulet in it and the amulet fell into James open bag.

James suddenly came running in said," Sorry forgot my bag. Bye danny." and after closing his bag he ran out. I rolled my eyes while smiling because these are great friends.

I looked at the time, it was 19:23, I sighed, "Might as well start on the dresses and suits."

I made Sam, jazz and I dresses before the door opened, "Danny go to sleep it 1 in the mor- oh my gosh is that my dress? It's gorgeous." said a sleeping jazz.

"Thanks and I just finished. I'm going to do the boys suits tomorrow. Also tell Danté I'm going to need his measurements.

"OK but first..." She squeezed a pressure point and I  was out cold.

-linebreak-

It was lunch time at school and shit was going down. Right now Datura, Red huntress and phantom were fighting a giant blue and green dragon. It was kinda difficult but that's only because the damn dragon burnt my damn hand. It would heal in a few minutes but still, it hurt. "Guys, together!" I shouted to the other. They nodded and phantom charged up an ectop-blast, Red was charging up a gigantic lazor gun, Datura drew one of her weird cannon arrows and I had my pistol and charged it while putting a bit of power into the bullet . "NOW!" a blast of green, blue, pink and red shot out and hit the dragon right in the chest. It flew against the wall and fell to the ground before shrinking in size and finally, Paulina was there.

"Wow the dragon turned into a cold hearted beast." I heard red say. I giggled at that but stopped when I heard phantom say, "Wow you have a cute laugh." I glared at him before walking over to the victim. I looked her over and saw the amulet that is supposed to be in a box in my room.

"Where did you get this?" I said pointing at the amulet.

"I found it." the bitch replied

And because of that I raised my hand slapped her in the face hard and said, "Don't lie to me! That amulet was in my custody and you have it."

"G-get away. G-g-go get y-y-your own." was this bitch crying. Yay I like my victims afraid for their lives. I raised hand and punched her so hard not a life time supply of concealer can hide it.

"It's one of a kind! There is only one like it in this fucking world and not only that it is... extremely... dangerous. OK so listen I need you to keep that amulet on until Saturday night at the school dance, okay?"she nodded scared.

"Didn't you just say that it was extremely dangerous?" said red.

"Well yeah he's probably doing that so that he can beat her when ever she becomes a dragon." said jazz.

"That's cruel...  Let's do it."

"You people are evil." phantom said walking up to paulina and offered his hand to her which she gladly took "I'll take her to the nurses office."

'He's so kind."

"Bye kara-baby."

'And now I hate him.'

They started to walk away but I stopped to by shooting my pistol near Paulina's foot. Which made her scream out loud. I walked over to them. I put a tiny little thing on the amulet. "Here. It will make sure you can't take the amulet off. Only I can take it off. This is going to be fun" I said with a grin.
------------------------------------------------------
There we go my lovelies. Hope you enjoy the story. Bye bye😘💗