Chapter 12

Jame's pov

"Yeah we better leave. C'mon  James let's go. Bye Danny." Sam said Practically dragging me away.

" Wait, my bag."

"Go get it Dumbass."

I ran back into Dannys room and said, "Sorry forgot my bag. Bye danny."

I went out and saw Sam waiting for me and transformed into phantom. I grabbed her arm and flew her home. "Bye Sam." I said after dropping her off in her room.

I flew around town before landing in my parents 'book store'. "Glad you can join us James. Your supper is in the microwave." said my father standing infront of his giant screen thing that shows different timelines.

"Thanks dad. So... Is karasu and i-"

"No."

"No as in karasu and aren't getting together or-"

"I will not be telling you."

"Oh come on please."

"Sorry but no."

"Ugh... PAPA TELL DAD TO TELL ME IF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WILL BE MINE!"

"I'M BUSY WRITING A BOOK SO NO!"yelled my dad back from where he was in his library.

"YOU CAN JUST SHOUT IT TO HIM, YOU DON'T HAVE TO EVEN MOVE!"

"OK FINE DAMMIT! CLOCKWORK, MY LOVE, TELL THE LITTLE SHIT IF THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE WILL- SON OF A BITCH! YOU JUST MADE ME TYPE THAT INTO MY BOOK!"

"Oh poop. He will never help me ever again, will he?" at his nod I glared at him "You knew didn't you?"

"Yes and you could have made him change your story so that karasu could love you."he replied.

I sniffled as if I was about to cry, "You're mean." I went to bed and fell asleep dreaming about karasu and i together... in my room... alone... doing things... naughty things. (a/n. Sorry I just had to.)

-linebreak-

"s... mes... James..."

"Mhm~ That's right baby say my name."

"STOP WITH THE WET DREAM AND WAKE UP! YOU ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"Huh? What? Papa!? What are-" I was interrupted when clothes were thrown at my face.

"Shut up you are late."with that papa slammed the door shut. I sighed, looked down and realized that my Papa witnessed me having a wet dream. My face lit up with a bright and I got up to take a cold shower.

After the shower I got out and dressed then went to school and when I got there. There was still a few people I looked at my watch and saw that it was 07:21.

"You people are evil. You planned this didn't you?" a pebble then drop in front of me as an answer. I groaned and went to my locker to get my things for first period.

"Hey James."said a voice that made me shriek... In a manly way. "You don't have to be scared. It's just me. I was wondering if you could go to the dance with me?" I looked and saw paulina and wondered how can someone look that slutty at this age.

'Did she just ask me out?  Hmm

'Did she just ask me out?  Hmm...  I wonder..."

"Sure I was going to ask you anyway." lies but I need to she what will happen. I bent down and took my book out my bag so that I can put it my locker. I pulled a book out but then a golden locket with an emerald gem fell out.

"Oh my God! That is gorgeous."she screamed and I think my ear drum just burst.

"Ow... I uh... Got it for you."

"Thank you so much." she kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

"Ew. I'm going to need to bleach my cheek."I said walking to class.

-linebreak-

It was lunch time at school and right now Datura, Red huntress and phantom were fighting a giant blue and green dragon. It was kinda but that's only because  the stupid dragon dared to hurt the love of my life. "Guys, together!"shouted my darling angel to us. We nodded and I charged up an ectop-blast, Red huntress was charging up a gigantic lazor gun, Datura drew one of her weird cannon arrows and my angel had his pistol and charged. "NOW!" a blast of green, blue, pink and red shot out and hit the dragon right in the chest. It flew against the wall and fell to the ground before shrinking in size and finally, Paulina was there.

"Wow the dragon turned into a cold hearted beast." I heard red huntress say. I heard the cutest giggled at that and said, "Wow you have a cute laugh." He glared at me before walking over to Paulina. She looked at her carefully before his eyes widened in shock.

"Where did you get this?"He said pointing at the amulet I gave her.

"I found it." she replied

He raised his hand slapped her in the face hard and said, "Don't lie to me! That amulet was in my custody and you have it." 'What?  Did I unknowingly steal from my future husband?'

"G-get away. G-g-go get y-y-your own." karasu looked absolutely delighted by that. Then he raised hand and punched her hard enough to make her face swell at that.

"It's one of a kind! There is only one like it in this fucking world and not only that it is... extremely... dangerous. OK so listen I need you to keep that amulet on until Saturday night at the school dance, okay?" karasu said threateningly then when Paulina nodded scared did that smile that I wish I could see.

"Didn't you just say that it was extremely dangerous?" said red huntress.

"Well yeah he's probably doing that so that he can beat her when ever she becomes a dragon." said Datura.

"That's cruel...  Let's do it."

"You people are evil." I said walking up to Paulina and offered my hand to her which she gladly took "I'll take her to the nurses office." I said before walking off with Paulina but stopped and turned around grinning."Bye kara-baby."

We started to walk away but we were stopped to by a pistol being shot near Paulina's foot. Which made her scream out loud. Karasu walked over to us and put a tiny little thing on the amulet. "Here. It will make sure you can't take the amulet off. Only I can take it off. This is going to be fun" I feel like I should be sorry for her.

We got to the nurses office and I handed her over to the nurse. I was about to go but was stopped when she grabbed my arm. I looked at her and saw that she was trying to look sexy or something by biting her lip but with the bruises and the millions of layers of makeup she just looked gross. She stepped forward and rubbed her boobs against my chest. "Thank you for saving me. I'll do anything to repay you."

"Sorry but I'm gay and even if I wasn't, the way your face looks right now would make me want to be gay." she let go of me and let out a snobby scoff that made her sound like a pig.

"Well my body is too good for you."

"Nope. It's too used for me."I looked behind her and saw that the nurse was purple in the face with trying to hold her laughter in. "Bye miss." I waved before flying off.

I got to the school hallway and made sure it was empty before I transformed back into James and was about walk off when I heard it, "James?  You are Phantom.?" said the very familiar sweet voice of Danny Fenton.
------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! Hope you enjoyed! Also...
...
...
...
...
...

546 reads!? Holy fudge! Never thought that would happen but I'm happy it did. Thank you my lovelies. Bye bye! 😘💗

P.s It's school so I might not update that much. Sorry.