Chapter 21

Jame's pov

"You're James Tempus Clockwork, aren't you?"said the red annoyance

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Nooooooooo."I said dragging out my words.

"James, don't even bother I heard everything. You threatened that guy because of Danny Fenton. You said you are his boyfriend and he is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to in love with James Tempus Clockwork to even cheat. So it's either I got the wrong impression from him or you are James. Or I don't have the wrong impression and Danny Fenton is karasu. You are obviously in love with karasu so you won't cheat and karasu is way too dangerous to even consider cheating on so if you say Danny is your boyfriend, then Danny is definitely Karasu."

"Uuuh... No?"she somehow gave me a look through the mask. "Ugh fine yes! But don't tell him you know! He would kill me if I let this piece of information slip!"

"Sure but... Why didn't you tell me?"

"You were shooting at me, yelling out death threats. Besides that I'm happy I didn't tell you actually. These past eight months has been absolutely amazing."

"Yeah I noticed how happy you are.... You had sex already, didn't you."what she said was more of a statement than a question.

"Fuck yes! The first time we had sex we did it at least six times. And things just got better and better. Hell I bought Fifty shades of Grey, fifty shades Darker and fifty shades of freed just so that I can experiment with Danny. Best two weeks of my life."

"Soooooo.... You're just using him for sex?"

"What!? Of course not! I love him!" that made me stop, shocked "I love him? I love him! I LOVE DANNY FENTON!!!!!!!" I screamed out to the world, extremely happy and surprised that I only managed to realize that now after eight months of being together.

"OH YEAH!? I LOVE PEACE AND QUIET SO WILL YA KEEP IT DOWN!!!" yelled some random person .... Well then.

"Soooooooooooooooo are you going tell him, you know who we are?"I questioned.

"Are you going to tell him you love him?"she questioned back.

"Yeah I'm gonna."I raised from the ground, turned around and flew off. I didn't get far though cause Valerie shot a net at me. So now I'm trapped.

"After we catch Technus, Dumbass"

"Tch. Bitch."

"Jerk."she cut the net and we flew off looking for Technus. We stopped by an apple store to see technus recharging.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A ghost that can control technology was given the smartest plan to go after a nuclear plant to control the earth through fear... Is recharging in an apple store....... Why?

"Stop what you're doing Technu-"I was cut off by a glowing pink net shooting out and trapping him.

"What!? Your net cannot stop me for I am Technus, master of all Te-" Valerie sucked him into the Fenton thermos.

"You always wanna do it the long way. Fight, get your ass beat and capture them with a bruised rib. Can't you just trap them and then capture them like the Fentons? They do it quick and leave little damage."

"But if I don't fight how will I keep up my skill?"

"...By training."

"..............shut up."I grabbed the thermos and flew into the direction of the fenton household. I flew into Dannys room to see him still busy. "I captur- Valerie and I captured Technus."

"Wow that's why you didn't take so long. Anyway since when have you and Valerie been friendly with each other?" Danny asked not turning around and still busy working. I frowned and walked behind him. I turned him around in his chair looking him straight in the eye.

"Since she made me realize how much I love you." I looked on, as I saw his eyes widen before his face burst into a million shades of red. He pushed me away and hid his face away.

"Don't say stuff like that so suddenly, I need to prepare my heart before you can say something like that." he said from behind his hands.

"Well sorry but Danny..." I grabbed his hands and moved it away from his red face. "I love you so damn much and I can't believe it took me so long to realize that."

"I... I love you too."he said looking absolutely stunningly beautiful and cute. I smiled and gave him a gentle kiss. I picked him up bridle style and carried him to bed, "James no! I have too much stuff to do, to do that."

I smiled at him, "I just wanted to cuddle. Did you want to do that?"

"What!? No! Shut up! Just cuddle me."he glared(pouted). I smiled and cuddled up to him.

"James..."

"Yes Danny."

"I do want to do that with you now."My eyes widened before I smirked and pounced.

-timeskip-

Knock
Knock
Knock

"Danny breakfast is ready." I groaned and cuddled closer to the warm body.

"James come on get up."I heard my angel say.

"Too tired." I groaned out and cuddled closer.

"But I need to shower."

"Nooooooooo."

"Can you at least get out of me." wait what? I pulled back and looked down to see that we were still connected. I pushed my hips forward, forcing out a gasp from Danny.

"And what if I don't want to?" I whispered into his ear making him shudder and my dick harder.

"Then you're going to have to explain to one of my family members why we are naked and why you and your hips are so close to my ass."

Another round with Danny vs me avoiding getting my dick cut off.

Winner: me avoiding getting my dick cut off.

I released Danny and he got up and went to go shower. I myself got up and put on my pants and just as I pulled my pants up the door opened. "Daniel your mother has-" Vladimir Masters stood in the doorway.

"Uhm... You're marrying someone literally half your age. Let me fuck my boyfriend without being judged." he gave me an amused look.

"Where is Daniel?" at that the bathroom door opened and Harry stepped out wearing a robe. His wet hair curlier.

"Vlad!? I... Uhm... Get out." Vlad rolled his eyes and did as told.

"He's going to tell DJ, isn't he?" Danny just shrugged and started getting dressed.

"Yeah. Hey it's Friday today, did you ask your parents if I can come to dinner Sunday?" as soon as he said that, I got a text from papa, *he can come*

"You can come." I looked up and saw Danny about to put on make up but grabbed his hand before he could, "Danny don't, you are beautiful with and without makeup. Does make up make you feel pretty or is it just fun to put on?"

"It's fun to put on but it takes up too much time."

"Danny I've seen you get dressed, do your makeup and style your hair in less than ten minutes. How much time is taken?"

"Shut up and go shower, you reek."

"Of sex and you?"

He blushed and pushed me away, "Shut up go shower. "
-------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, honestly. Sorry for the late update lovelies. Bye! 😍😘💗