Chapter 9

James pov

OK so Danny isn't as innocent as I thought but I think that was obvious when he knocked his own sister out on the first day of school. I never expected Danny to be as scary as Sam though maybe even scarier. I no longer think it is a good idea to pull that prank on him anymore, I need to call the boys and tell them the prank is off.

I sighed and said, "You guys keep on getting scarier and scarier."

Sam and Danny looked at each other and said, "yep."

"So avoiding that scary note. Sammy-" said Tucker.

"Don't call me that."growled out Sam which is confusing because that was the only thing Danté calls her.

"Okay... So Sam, what are we gonna wear to the school dance?"

"I'll wear the suit and you wear the dress." she replied.

"That already happened." I said smiling at the wonderful memories. Memories. As in plural. As in it happened more than once. I have seen tucker in a dress more times than I have seen Danny in a dress. Like seriously, it is so easy to get him into a dress. I think Danny should help him cause I saw him in a dress and it is not pretty. Danny on the other hand is hot as hel- I mean cute! I do not like Danny! He is a friend! Don't look at me like that! My heart belongs to karasu! Damn just thinking about him is getting me horny.

"...s! ...mes! ... ames!" 'Huh what the.'  I suddenly felt something soft hit me in the face. "James! Danny asked you a question!" I looked to my left and saw that Sam had hit me in the face with a pillow. I was about to ask her what her problem was but I realized who I was speaking to and what she said.

"Oh sorry. I was lost in thought. What did you say."I said being respectful to the kind evil that was sitting at a desk writing or drawing something.

"I asked you if you had a picture of tucker in dress." he said not looking up from his book.

"No. No he does no-" I interrupted tucker by taking out my phone and tossing my phone to Danny who caught it without even looking up. I swear this boy is a demon or  something. He finally looked up to look at the picture on my phone of when tucker and Sam wore each others clothes when we were fourteen.(a/n. I did tell you they were 16 right?)

He frowned at the picture of Sam and tucker, then he turned to them

"Tucker, purple is not your color and if you want to put on a skirt, you might want to shave your legs and maybe your underarms. I can see you hair under your arms even when your arms is down a bit and even though you are wearing tights I can still tell your leg hair is as long as my head hair. Sam you should have put on a binder but other that that you look perfect. Also why were you wearing each others clothes ?"

By then Sam and I were rolling around on the floor laughing our assess off while tucker looked as red as his beret.

"It ...hahaha ... It was a bet that ... haha ...they lost."I said still laughing.

"The bet was to see if Paulina slept with the whole football team. We said she did but nope James just had to be on the football and he is too gay to sleep with her so we lost." replied tucker.

I was filled with pride at that and a little insulted because I didn't like guys at that time.... i think. I mean when it came to anime there was a whole lot of guys that was and still is absolutely delicious to me. I mean is good looking.

"You guys were best friends right?"asked Danny looking confused.

"yeah" we all said at once. Danny looked disturbed at that but continued to asked questions.

"Now how did you not know he was part of the football team."

"They/We didn't find out until the game that happened that Saturday." we said together again.

"Ok whatever. Look I designed all our outfits for the dance but its only a rough sketch." he said holding up his book finally showing us what is in his book and holy moly they are good.

"These are really good Danny."Sam said

Tucker and I gave an inappropriately loud gasp before saying together "Sam gave a compliment to someone!?"Danny and Sam looked at each other confused.

Sam looked at us before saying "what are you guys going on about?"

"You don't compliment people."

She looked at me annoyed before smirking and nudging Danny in the side. Danny looked up questioningly at Sam before his eyes widened and a bright blush appeared on his face. He shook his head but when Sam glared he sighed and turned to me and with a bright blush he opened his mouth to say "James, I was wondering if you would... go... with me... toooo... the... uhm... da-"

"DANNY CAN YOU COME DOWN HERE. VLADY IS HERE!"yelled Danny's dad, Jack Fenton

Danny breathed a sigh of relief before standing up, "Come on guys. "

We went down stairs and when we got there I nearly chocked on my tongue when I saw who it was. "Vlad Masters!?"

"Hmm?  Well hello and who may you be?"he replied.

"We're-" started sam

"Leaving. They are my friends and they were just leaving." I opened my mouth to say something but then I felt a hand covering my mouth.

"Danny's right we should go. Bye Mr and Mrs Fenton, Bye Mr. Masters and Bye Danny."said Sam practically dragging us out.

'What is going on with them. Whatever I'll figure it out soon.'
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update. My dogs gave birth and I had to take care of them because the mothers are idiots. Thanks for reading my lovelies💗😘