Part 2 of chapter 7

Sorry I was bored and I was watching a whole lot of anime crack and my dedication to complete things smacked me in the face when I made this soooo if you want to read it you can but be warned... it is a load of shit.
------------------------------------------------------
Tuckers pov

"Sammy, Foley wait here."

"Danté!?" Yelled Sam but he was already running towards What I'm guessing is the cafeteria because he is one of those idiots that runs towards danger. We ran after him and it took a while for us to catch up because not only did have had a headstart,he also had legs that were long as fudge. 'Mmm... Fudge would be nice right now. Wait Foley this is not the time to be thinking about food, your girlfriends broth- wait is Sam my girlfriend? Maybe she is, I mean we kissed but maybe she was just being her devilish self and playing with my feelings. Oh my gosh Sam in one of that sexy devil costumes would look hot as hell. Oh crap, don't pop a boner please. Body please don't betray me in this type of moments. '

(a/n. Why am I making the boys sooooo... Horndogish? No clue but it's funny, huh?)

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Sam yelling loudly, "Danté!" I heard her shout before she kicked Danté in the back, which sent him flying. He looked up from his position on the floor and saw how pissed off his sister was ."What the fuck is your problem running off to danger while a ghost is attacking the school! Do you have any idea how worried I was!? No! Because you are such an assholic jerk-off that you don't understand how it makes your sister feel when a ghost attack happens and you just disappear!!!"

She was panting heavily when she finished her little rant. Danté and I looked at her scared, well I was scared he just smiled and stood up and pulled her into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Sammy. I won't worry you like that again. I promise on my life."

"You better not... Dan" Dante smiled when she said the name, that shall not be spoken, and tightened the hug they were sharing.

"Aww, so cute. What'd I miss?" I turned to see it was James looking absolutely ecstatic.... or on drugs.

"James? Where have you been? And have you been taking any kinds of drugs cause you look high." Danté asked said letting go of Sam and I'm happy he asked that because that would be weird if he, being the person that can read almost anyone, not be able to notice that.

"Huh, yeah I'm just happy."James replied with a bright blush and blood slowly started to come out of his nose.

He was suddenly hit in the back of the head and we all turned to the source who turned out to be Danny's sister, Jazz speaking of Danny, he was right behind Jazz looking shy, embarrassed, annoyed and cute, "Do not be a perv around my baby brother! Not only will it ruin his innocence, it will also lead to your death if you try anything! You got that punk!?" yelled Jazz which surprised us all because I really thought she was that quiet bookworm that doesn't get involved with life and is only with her books or stories from wattpad.

"Jazz, you don't have to be so protective of me. I can protect myself besides he probably hurt his nose during the ghost attack." said Danny in a soft soothing and calm voice that reminded me of hugs from my mom on a Christmas morning when she brings me hot chocolate and we watch a movie together. 'I wish I was urseller(a/n. That fat purple octopus lady creature thing from the Little Mermaid.) so that I can steal his voice and keep it forever. My own little Siri that I would let read to me every night. Okaaay- WHAT. THE. FUCK. FOLEY STOP LISTENING TO SAMS WEIRD POETRY!! IT IS MESSING YOU UP. Wait a minute, the Little Mermaid has nothing to do with her poetry. Am I becoming like this on my own.' I fell to my knees and screamed loudly, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"Tuck, are you ok?" I heard Sam say but I was too busy, basically crying on the floor, to reply

"I have been influenced." I said with a scared voice.

"By who?" asked James looking confused.

I pointed to Satan a.k.a Sam Manson.

"Wait, what? How did I influence you?" Sam asked looking around at the other who shrugged confused.

"You became my friend."

"Actually James became Sammy's friend, then James became your friend, then you and Sammy hated each other for like a year before you got punched in the face by dash for standing up for her. I think you guys became friends after she threw you with a bag of ice for your black eye. So I think you should blame yourself. "said Danté looking between me and Sam. "By the way, James when did you find out you were gay? Before or after you stopped having a crush on Sam?"

We all looked wide eyed at danté, "Wait you had a crush on me? And I was right about you being gay?" asked Sam.

"What no I'm not gay...i think and Sam I didn have a crush on you but you are like my baby sister...well now but still I have no feelings for you." replied James.

"What do you mean you think you are gay?" asked Danny with a small blush. I looked up to see Danté with his thinking face on while looking at Danny.

"Huh, oh. Well you see, I saw this guy and he was the first guy I actually liked so I don't know if that is gay or not and the best part is he was soooo hoooot." replied James with blood coming out of his nose and drool coming out from the side of his mouth.

"Damned pervert." we all said looking at James.

"Who was this guy anyway?" asked jazz and Sam at the same time. They looked at each other shocked. "That's weird." they said again

"Wow cool."

"What the he-"

"Hmm... " they leaned in close before backing up.

"Why are you coping me?"

"Stop copying me!"

" I'm not coping you, you are copying me!"

It was so weird and by the looks on the others faces they think so too. Danny tapped Danté on the shoulder and when he looked at Danny, Danny gestured to the girls with his head. Danté nodded and went over to Sam while Danny went behind Jazz. Danté grabbed Sam's arm and pulled her towards him before putting his arm around her shoulder then covered her mouth. I thought Danny was going to do the same thing but instead he raised his arm and hit her on a spot between her neck and shoulder which I think has a pressure point because when Danny hit it, Jazz fell unconscious. We all looked at Danny surprised before shouting, "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?"

He put on a cute yet scary little smile and said, "I thought we would do that to keep them quiet." We looked at him and wondered the same thing, 'how can someone be so cute yet so scary.'
------------------------------------------------------
I know it sucks but I had no clue what to do after that last one and I was bored so yeah. Hope you enjoyed it. Bye my lovelies! 😘💗