Chapter 8

Danny's pov

It has been a month with us living in amity park and I must say, it is amazing here. The people are great ... kind-of... not really... OK so maybe a handful of people are great but still. Anyway, not only are a handful of people great but the ghost are idiotic weaklings too so I can practically destroy them and the idiots just keep on coming back for more. "Mwahahaha. "

"Danny you OK? 'Cause the evil laugh is kinda scary."said Tucker who was sitting across from me in the Nasty burger diner.

"Huh? Oh never mind that so what are your plans for the school dance." I asked smiling brightly.

"I don't want to go to that stupid dance."said Sam who, was sitting next to tucker, but I know better.

"Really? Well I was hoping we could go together." said Tucker smiling at Sam

"Oh. Well sure why not." she said it as if she was not interested but I could she her small smile when she turned to look at her veggie burger.

I have the perfect outfit for them . It will be black and purple. Purple for her eyes and black for his-"DANNY!"

"Huh what?" I looked around and saw the others looking at me weird.

"You zoned out again, dude."said tucker. Oh.

"Sorry. Did you need something." I said confused.

"Yeah, are you finished with that?" asked James pointing to my half-eaten fries covered in ketchup.

"Yep." with that said I got out of the booth and turned around to take my tray to the trash but I bumped into someone which made me dump the fries onto them. "I am so sor-"

" Ugh just my fucking luck that I had to bump into some piece of shit that not only ruined my designer top but who thinks the have the descentcies to touch me and contaminate me with their nerd germs!" said the shallow slutty bitchy Latina named Paulina Sanchez. I don't know what she is complaining about, the mess actually covers more skin than the clothes she is wearing. She was wearing a pink bra under a white fishnet top, a bright pink belt with her black mini skirt while wearing pink platforms while her face is marinated in makeup.

 She was wearing a pink bra under a white fishnet top, a bright pink belt with her black mini skirt while wearing pink platforms while her face is marinated in makeup