Chapter 1

Hi there! So listen this is my very first story so forgive me if it is a bit too (extremely) crappy. P.s. I do not own Danny phantom sadly or luckily depending on who you are.
------------------------------------------------------
Phantoms pov.

It was a day like any other, ghost attacking and the red huntress trying to kill me for some reason,  everything was pretty normal. But I was seriously bored because the ghost attacks were getting weak and red just wasn't putting up a fight like she used to. I flew around Amity park looking for something to do that will cure my boredom. I was about to give up on searching when my ghost sense went off followed by an explosion on the other side of town.

I sped over to see what was going  on but when I got there what I saw was ...wow just ...wow. I look and saw skulker getting his ass kicked by a super hot person. Anyway they were wearing dark red pants with a bandage on their thigh with a black pouch over it, a black long sleeved off the shoulder fishnet top with a hood, a black sleeveless cropped turtleneck with red lining, a black skirt thing that is open at the sides with red lining, gloves that reaches the elbow with unsurprisedly red lining, black ninja shoes and a mask covering their mouth and nose but showing gorgeous blue eyes.

 Anyway they were wearing dark red pants with a bandage on their thigh with a black pouch over it, a black long sleeved off the shoulder fishnet top with a hood, a black sleeveless cropped turtleneck with red lining, a black skirt thing that is op...

'Is this love at first sight' I thought staring at the beauty that just shot skulker with an ecto-gun. The gun blasting skulker towards me and knocking us out of the sky and into a building where I saw business people having a meeting. They stared at us and I stared back, after a minute of silence I kicked skulker through the hole in the wall then turned to the people in the room. I bowed in respect and said "I apologize for crashing into the wall along with with worlds worst hunter out there." I flew out and heard someone 'what??' I snickered and went back to enjoy skulkers ass whooping only to see him gone and the sexy ninja driving off in a black and red sazuki.

" I flew out and heard someone 'what??' I snickered and went back to enjoy skulkers ass whooping only to see him gone and the sexy ninja driving off in a black and red sazuki

I followed them stealthily or that that's what I thought until a knife was thrown at me. I barely dodged it and looked at the ninja who was glaring at me. They pointed a gun towards me and that's when I heard it, it was the sound of an angel "Who are you and what do you want from me? Speak now or forever be silenced."

"I am phantom hero of Amity park you can call me 'baby' ."

"Okay first of all I don't just date anybody they have to be strong, smart and brave. Second of all I will never call you baby and third of all you can't be the hero cause if you were the hero the town would be safe... somewhat."

"OK ouch I'm hurt and hey I'm trying my best. There would be lots of deaths if it wasn't for me."

"Whatever ghost! Now why are you following me?"

I smirked at them and flew closer towards them and spoke cockily "I wanted to say thanks for taking skulker out" I leaned in closer and whispered in their ear and as I spoke my hand trailed all over their body "and I was wondering if you and I could fu-fight together,you know, like our own crime fighting team."

"I'll think about it but if you don't get your hand off my ass I swear not only will I cut your dick off and feed it to you, I will keep you as my personal torture victim."

I immediately backed away with my hands covering my family jewels and nervously chuckled 'OK dangerous and sexy, scary combination but whatever I think they will learn to love me over time'
"OK so anyway what is your name?"

"My name is jeff."

I stared at them for like five minutes before bursting out laughing. I was probably rolling around on the ground but I wouldn't have noticed "Jenko from 22 jump street? Seriously? Man and here I thought you were going to be that scary batman type of person! Haha what's your real name or your code name other than Jeff?"

"My name is karasu it means raven in Japanese."

"Why raven? Is it because of your hair color?"

They said nothing just threw something at me before waving and driving off. I looked as they drove off when I could no longer see them I looked at what they threw at me... It was a communicator I guess we will be a team after all.

This will be an interesting experience. I flew over to my parents book store and flew into my room. The door immediately opened and my dad walked in, "Come to tell me about karasu?"

"No, I came to tell you that supper is ready but I will tell you, you should not make an enemy out of him."

So it is a him... "I'll wash up and come downstairs." I said to my father who was currently in his child form meaning he's up to something.

"When your done get your father from his library and tell him he needs to eat. I need to prevent a war from happening." dad said flying through the floor.

I sighed, "Karasu, huh?...I'll make you mine..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry again if it was crap but thank for reading 😘