Chapter 18

James's pov

"AND I NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON THE DRESSES AND SUITS!"yelled Danny

"Actually you are supposed to be helping me study so that I can pass your brother's class."I interupped his sketching. He turned to glare at me, and I just held up my hands in surrender.

He sighed and crawled over to me, "How about for extra credit we take Sam's advice on doing the research on the purple back gorilla. That way if you fail the test, you will have a backup and if you pass the test you might just get a higher grade than me." by now he was sitting in my lap.

"Higher grade than you? Impossible. You are the top student for the entire grade. I'm lucky to have a nerd of a boyfriend." he smiled and leaned in to kiss me but before our lips could meet Jazz's voice was heard yelling for Danny.

"DANNY I NEED YOUR OPINION FOR THE COLORS!!"jazz yelled.

"NAVY BLUE!!" Danny yelled and I swear my ears was bleeding.

"I LIKE LIGHT BLUE INSTEAD!!"

"THEN MAKE IT BOTH!!"

"HOW CAN IT BE BOTH!!"

"YOU ARE PLANNING IT!! I CAN JUST MAKE THE GROOMSMAIDS DRESSES LIGHT BLUE!!"

"WHAT ARE THEIR COLORS, ANYWAY!!?"yelled Mrs. Fenton.

Danny opened his mouth to yell but before he could do that, I clamped his mouth shut and spoke gently, "Go downstairs and speak to them before my ears burst." he nodded, pecked my lips and skipped out of the room, taking his sketch book with him.

I sighed and tried to understand what was happening in biology.

-that saturday-

Danny and I went to the zoo to watch the purple back gorilla. Well that's what we were supposed to do. Right now we we making out on the floor shirtless. Well we were until my ghost sense went off and the little gas went into Danny's mouth making him choke on it.

Coughing looked at me confused, "James? Wha-" we were cut off by a missile flying into the room the were in. I turned both of us in intangible, so that no debris hit us.

"I've got you now ghost boy!" yelled skulker.

"Ugh not him aga-.....  That son of a bitch." I looked at Danny to see him looking somewhere else. I looked at where he was looking and saw that his black long sleeved top that said proud slytherin, was in shreds. He growled and pressed his ring then jumped out of the room, landing in skulker who fell through the roof of the purple back gorillas habitat.

"And I was hoping for a good time with my boyfriend."I said before flying out the window and phased through the purple back gorillas habitat.

To see that Danny was going complete psycho and was slashing skulkers gear and equipment with a sword, "Where does he even get that stuff, do you know?"I asked the gorilla that was looking at the battle with curiosity.

"Hooh."

"Huh? Oh skulker ripped Danny's favorite top."

"Ooh."

"Danny? He's the one wearing the black and red with the swords."

"Hoh hoh."

"Danny is kind of my boyfriend." he still looked at me confused, "lover? Mate?"

When I said mate he understood and we sat there is silence watching the battle, "ohohoh."

"Me? Interrupt Danny? When he is like that? Are you crazy?"