Chapter 2

Danny's pov

Ugh I hate school especially with the uniforms. They were always so ugly and uncomfortable but that's what I have to go through for the next two years before I graduate from Tokyo Academy.

Anyway I was walking home from school which was an unfairly long distance when a sleek black car pulled up next to me. The windows rolled done to reveal my uncle Vlad Masters, the biggest asshole with the biggest cheque. I thought he was in Moscow"Hello uncle what brings you here? I thought you were in Russia." I said

"Oh Daniel please stop with the formalities I came to visit besides I haven't been in Russia for years."

"You don't visit unless there is a problem you need help with."

"Oh you know me so well Daniel. You see I have a problem with my town. It seems to be infested with ghost and whole better ask to help with a pest is ghost hunter friends and their exterminator kids. The current 'town hero' is ruining my chances at being mayor, which is such an annoyance. And to add sugar to this deal, I will pay you a hundred thousand dollars cash every month for the gear and material. So what do you say Daniel?"

"I will do it for a hundred thousand dollars for each ghost I take down same as for my sister."

"Oh you drive a hard bargain, Daniel... Very well, get in the car so that I can discuss this with your family."

"YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T ASKED THEM YET!? HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE A MAYOR IF YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO DISCUSS THINGS FIRST!"

"SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR I WAS ON MY WAY TO YOUR HOUSE WHEN I SAW YOU WALKING HERE YOU BRAT!"

"DON'T CALL ME A BRAT, YOU OLD FRUIT LOOP!"

"DON'T CALL ME AN OLD FRUIT LOOP, YOU BRAT!"

They glared at each other for what seemed like hours but was actually 5 minutes before Danny finally looked away annoyed"Ugh whatever! Just take me home so that I can eat."

'Is food always on this boys mind?"Vlad wondered

They drove in silence to Danny's house when Danny suddenly realized something "Wait... you are going to be a mayor? Where?"

"In a small town called Amity Park in America. Why do you ask?"

"Well it means we will have to go to America and leave our lives here behind."

"Do not be sad Daniel. You can make new friends, can learn new things and if your parents agree you can go to a school without wearing a uniform."

"No uniforms? OK you got me I'm going."

Vlad laughed at that and patted Danny's head before looking through paperwork on his tablet. The rest of the drive was spent in silence.

-linebreak-

They got to Fenton household and were met by a weird yet normal scene. There was ectoplasm all over the walls, a bunch of mini fudge monsters chasing mom around the house, Dad chasing the fudge and Jazz trying to get the fudge and her parents to stop. As soon as Danny saw this he burst out laughing which draw everyones attention to him including the fudge who decided to attack him instead. Which got Vlad laughing before he grabbed a broom and hit the fudge monsters off of Danny. After that they started shooting at the fudge until the living room and the kitchen was covered in fudge and ectoplasm "Can I know what happened here, please?"asked Vlad

"Mom wanted to try to make fudge for dad and accidentally put ectoplasm in the batter and put milk in the experiment they were working on. The milk in the experiment caused an explosion and when the fudge was done and was cut, it jumped up and attacked mom - who was the one that cut the fudge-, Dad came from the basement and saw the fudge chasing mom and I guess dad thought it was a good idea to go after the fudge and since my last period was a free period I came home early so that I could get my library card to go to the library and saw this. After laughing at what was going on for like fifteen minutes I decided to help them out I couldn't find an ecto-gun so I tried to calm mom so that she could help trap the fudge and dad to corner the fudge so that I could stop the fudge from eating mom. Then you guys came and you know the rest of the story. Also hi uncle Vlad what are you doing here? "

Vlad stood still for a moment and looked at mom and dad before sighing and smiled at them. He shook his head before explaining everything to them while helping us clean the house. When the house was finally clean I looked to my parents. After years(5 minutes ) they finally agreed. I jumped up and ran up the stairs to pack my clothes, suit, gear and weapons but stopped when I realized I can't bring that stuff to an airport. I went downstairs to talk to uncle Vlad about it when I saw him talking to someone with a puppy love kind of expression on his face"... Yes yes I will be back soon with some family members and hunters to help the red huntress and phantom with the ghost...Yes darling I miss you I will see you soon my love good bye."

"Who was that? "

"Daniel!?I... Uh... You see I... You know what I won't bother telling you anything. What did you need anyway?"

"Oh yes I was wondering how I would get my gear through the security at the airport."

"Oh silly boy we will be using my private jet."

"M'kay." I went back up stairs to finish getting my stuff ready and planning blackmail on him.