62

Rio

Buying this house, I know for sure, will never become a regret. Having her next to me as I choose to stand by her side for the rest of my life, will never be an issue.

And looking at Victoria now, as she wanders around our new bedroom of the house; probably visualizing where the furniture would go, only keeps the anticipation of our future going. And the crazy thing is, I realized, is that she taught me what it felt like to love before I even had the chance to teach her how to handle our business.

Leaning back against the wall, I smirk admiring my view, when Victoria quickly turns around to face me across the spacious bedroom. Her radiant smile causes my pulse to pump dangerously fast.

"I love it." She informs me. "This place is huge, and beautiful..." she starts in her teasing steps toward me. Victoria's soft hands land on my chest when she stands close. I slip my hands onto her waist, pulling her shorter body onto me for her figure to now stand between my parted legs.

"Oh just wait 'til you see the pool in the back." I whisper, licking my lips just when I thought her smile couldn't become any wider.

Victoria's bold brown eyes shine ardently, against me. "There's a pool?"

A smile plasters before I clarify, "a big one." I smirk. Quickly, Victoria spins around to ditch, presumably to make her way to that pool, but I hurry and stop her. "Whoa whoa whoa," I say, gripping onto her wrist gently. She pauses to meet my eyes.

"Before you go to check it out, let me show you somethin'." I continue lowly. Letting go of her wrist, I gesture towards the bedroom door, signaling for my fiancé to follow me.

Heading out, we step out into the long hall that's painted a mauve greyish purple color - just like the rest of the house, aside from the bedrooms. I lead the way until we reach another bedroom door.

Coming to a stop, Victoria does the same when I glimpse back at her. Searching her light brown eyes temporarily, just because, I turn around again afterward to push open the door.

Coming into view is a beige painted bedroom, a much smaller one compared to ours - a tall and clear window on the wall across from us invites a warm glint to the room from the sunlight outside.

I step in only to step aside; my one priority right now is to watch her expression. With my hands folded in wait, Victoria slowly walks up to stand in the center of the room. I watch her bold eyes glance around, and finally, she starts with a gasp.

Victoria's observant eyes find mine. She stares at me a second. "What is this?" She asks softly. Then, I continue in my tracks toward her.

Stopping my tall figure over hers, my eyes settle down on her own sheepish brown ones. And I briefly lick my lips, when reaching down for her hand. "You tell me." I whisper against her, lifting her small hand up to admire the sparkling diamond on her finger.

"It's your decision, darlin'. And just so you know, I can wait." I add rawly, fixating my patient gaze on her own. From her breaths that I clearly feel quicken, her chest brushes against mine. I clench my jaw hard to keep my calm composure.

Finally, I earn the smile I waited for. Victoria slides a hand up to my face, before resting it on my cheek. I bite down hungrily on my lip, noting the spark of passion that now suffices behind her eyes.

"You've thought about this? Thoroughly?" She questions seriously. I grab her hand that's on my cheek, lowering it to hold the soft hand in mine. I nod. "I did. And I know this is big, darlin'. But you are the most important person in my life," I whisper, searching either of her eyes, "starting a family with you, whenever you decide, is something I'm willing to do without anything to stand in the way of that."

I place my hands on her lower back, pulling her up to me, and a low growl absentmindedly diffuses while she's pressed against me. "So not only did you receive the whole kingdom, but you took my heart too." I whisper.

My fiancé's longing eyes trail down to steady on the set of lips that urge to connect with hers, and I watch her own soft and plump lips twitch.

Victoria cracks a smile. "I love you so much." She says quietly, bringing her hands up to my shoulders. Afterward, I smirk. "I love you, too." I respond huskily, leaning down to finally kiss her hard.

Once our lips part in distance, my tongue meets my lips from the tastiness she left behind. Holding onto her curvy waist, I rest my forehead against hers.

"Oh, and that hospital you were telling me about? This house is just around the corner from it." I inform her. "So conveniently, I think I picked the right county." I grin smugly, watching her eyebrows escalate in surprise.

"You're kidding..." She trails in shock, gazing between either of my dark eyes. I shake my head slowly. "All joking to the side, ma." I tell her, still keeping her close.

My beautiful fiancé's gaze averts down elsewhere momentarily, and she seems to enter her thoughts. "Rio..." she starts, "...I seriously doubt my gift to you could beat this but-"

"No," I shake my head in refusal, "I don't want you to get me anything." I state.

Victoria creases her eyebrows, watching me as if I have three heads. "What? No way, you bought us a house, Rio, that's more than enough..."

"Having you under this roof with me is the greatest gift you could probably offer." I say, truthfully, examining her delicate face. "That's more than enough."

Victoria releases a low and exasperated breath, studying my eyes. And she then sends me a slight warning stare. "Rio. I'm getting you something." She confirms, and I take in a deep breath against her.

"Alright, fine." I start, clenching my jaw. "Then let me request it." I add lowly, forcing back my grin that threatens to plaster. I find my eyes flickering down to Victoria's soft lips.

"Kiss me." I order. I watch her lips part a second, and she speaks.

"That's it? All you want is a kiss from me?" She asks quietly. I sweep my tongue across my lips, never reverting my current gaze, and I nod in response.

Victoria's arms sneak around my neck; a hand of hers tangling in my short hair - causing an all too familiar bullet of excitement to course down my tattooed neck. I swallow, keeping her body close to me. Sliding my hands down to grip onto her thighs, I quickly hoist Victoria up without struggle.

Her unhitched breath hits my lips when I do, and her mesmerizing legs wrap around me. Our noses just barely touching, I stand tall in wait of my request, my dark brown eyes admiring the tastiness I'm already expecting.

Gliding her fingertips through the back of my head, my fiancé leans in. "I can't thank you enough, for this..." she breathes.
"You can start by delivering that kiss." I whisper huskily. And when her lips connect with mine, the satisfaction becomes complete.

I return a passionate french kiss, while my fingers grip onto her hot thighs tight, and her lips are hard on mine.

---

Thank you so much for reading!! I appreciate you loves, so much!
Next update will be soon!

Much love,

xx