38

Rio

Blood rushing, I stand tall over Victoria - my palm still flat on the door's surface next to her head - my excessively rising chest continuously brushing against her chest.

I bite down on my lip, gaze slowly scanning over my fiancé's curvy figure in her tight black dress - her black heels causing her bold brown eyes to almost align with mine.

The quickening of our breaths are exchanged, the space between us closed yet feeling miles apart. I smile, when our gazes lock. I reach past her side to unlock the front door her back is pressed upon.

My tongue meets my lips temporarily, and without an ounce of struggle, I sweep my fine fiancé off her feet; quickly picking her up, bridal style. And while doing so I hear Victoria giggle against me - before she buries her pink cheeks into the crook of my neck.

I gently kick the front door open, and step inside the house, being sure to kick it shut again behind me.
My teeth find themselves tugging at my bottom lip, whilst searching her light brown eyes in pride. That is, before I pause right in my tracks when a sudden gasp escapes from her lips.
"Wait!" She blurts. She shifts in my firm hold, gesturing for me to release her. I do, carefully; her chest slowly brushing against mine before her heels finally hit the floor.

"Rio I..." Victoria starts, releasing a soft breath against me. "...I have to call Ann. You just proposed to me... she has to know." She finishes lowly, her hand now planted on my shoulder. Afterward, I instantly feel my lips tug upward.

I lick my lips, slowly. "She already does." I inform lowly - earning for Victoria's arched eyebrows to furrow, before I continue. "Yeah when she called back at Thomas's place, I took the call outside and I asked her for your hand..."

I gaze between either of her processing eyes, as her gaze soon pierces me with confusion. "You- you asked for Ann's blessing just under 10 minutes?! You weren't outside for long..."

I fail miserably at holding back a smirk. "Trust me it would've took longer from all the questions she began throwin' at me." My tongue meets my curved lips. "But I knew if I stayed out there any longer you'd gather your suspicion, sweetheart." I explain huskily, still holding her disbelieving gaze.

Her imperceptive eyes are still latching onto either of my own, as if she can't process my words - her sparkling brown irises dancing with awe at the same time.

"And I know it's crazy, she being your younger sister and all, but well you said she was the only family you had. I had to receive her blessing-"
I'm cut off from the quick tug of my black tie in Victoria's hand, when she hurriedly pulls me into her and captures my lips in hers. My shoulders are tense, from the unexpected action, but seconds after and when she kisses me harder, all I want is to devour every inch of her as soon as I can.

---

Hey! OK I know this was the absolute shortest chapter ever, and I apologize! It's pretty much more of a filler / informative chapter. So however, it is important.

Thank you so much for reading, jellybeans!

Vote, comment, share.

Much love!

xx