4

Victoria

Flicking my brown irises up to latch onto Rio's, his dark irises are glinting with mischief. His cheeks are overwhelmingly a deep shade of pink.

Love. That's what it always comes down to, now and forever. And that's factually something I can't avoid, not when it comes to you - I told the gangster. Should I have? Is this too soon for him, for me?

All I can do is wait. Wait for him to say something, anything, beside me. My hand is still in his, firmly.

Peering up at him, Rio licks his full lips as I sit in wait; his tongue sweeping across for moisture, deliberately. And it kills me.
Say something!

I feel the gentle graze of Rio's thumb brushing against my warm hand in his, and my heart fails at steadying this rapid, dangerous speed. I glance down to my bare legs, uncovered from my short black dress. His long legs are merely inches away from my own.

I want him. Bad.

My knee deliberately nears his own, and my skin gathers a heat wave when we touch again. I squeeze his warm hand in mine. With my heart beating uncontrollably, I feel the gangster's gaze steady on me. And just when I think my pulse couldn't quicken any faster, Rio leans in - his warm breath lingering on my ear.

"Then don't avoid it." He whispers lowly, soothingly. I turn slightly to face him, his face only an inch from mine; the tip of his nose merely touching my own. We share the same breath. Beside me, the gangster releases my hand, carefully. I feel his fingers untangle from my own, only to trail up my body. His gentle touch travels up my chest - barely brushing against my figure.

His touch lingers toward my neck, before he cups my cheek. I'm held by his gaze, captivated but not wanting to be released, ever. My lips part near him. My breathing is at ease, slow and calm.

Rio's frame shifts in his seat to face me entirely as he sits up, for his other hand to lift and near my face. He deliberately caresses my other cheek as his other hand holds the other. I'm completely and utterly lost in his deep gaze.

Carefully, the gangster begins to lean in. And his luscious lips brush against my own in a teasing manner. I don't hesitate to lean in too, a soft moan escaping my lips just before he presses his own lips against my own. Rio's full lips move against mine softly, passionately.

He pulls me closer unto his warm frame, as he devours my lips in his. My hand plants against his hard chest as I kiss him back. Rio's chest is rising rapidly against me, alongside an increased pounding in his chest; his heart races within him.

Then one of his hands travel down, only to land on my bare knee. His warm touch sweeps across my skin, deliberately traveling up my leg; sending a galvanizing bullet down my spine. I fight the urge to arch my back in my seat, and clench the fabric of shirt into my grasp.

Rio parts his tasty lips from my own, briefly. I suck in a low breath against him, that is, before his captures my lips again, hard.

Don't jump on him, Victoria. Don't jump on him.

With my clenched fist still clutching the gangster's shirt, I feel his own hand slip up my black dress. I squeeze onto his shirt harder. My lips move fast and passionately against his, and I feel him tug for my laced underwear.

Then he pulls, tearing them aggressively. I gasp softly against him.

"Excuse me, would either of you like some water?" A gentle female voice sounds from behind us. I jump, quickly pushing away from Rio as my eyes jolt onto a pilot walking up to us. The gangster turns to face her, taking the back of his hand to wipe his swollen lips.

The woman vestures a wide, friendly smile. Meanwhile, my heart feels as if it's going to pound out of my chest. I try to straighten in my seat - Rio's hand clenched with my torn panties in his grasp close by his side.

The gangster breathes heavily beside me. "Nah, I think I'm good, thanks. She might be a little hungry, though." He points to me, earning for my jaw to drop in disbelief in return.

I smack his toned shoulder, and his full swollen lips quirk upward a moment.
"I'm fine, thank you ma'am." I say, flicking my gaze up to the kind pilot who watches us with raised brows a moment, before she sends a friendly smile.

She offers a half nod, before disappearing down the desolate isle again. I immediately turn to face Rio, my brows raised in amusement before I vesture a deadly glare.

"Really?" I whisper, narrowing my gaze his way. The gangster fails at suppressing his genuine smile that forms.

"What?" He chuckles, before taking his free hand to rub his face harshly. Rio shakes his head, facing me once again, his full lips still tugged upward.

"Are you hungry?" He questions, teasingly, perching a thick brow. I instantly fold my arms across my chest in annoyance, throwing myself back onto the comfortable seat.

I flick my brown irises down to his luscious lips that are being tugged on by his own perfect teeth. And I avert my attention outside the window by my other side.

I gaze out at the blur of clouds that surround the plane, before the clouds wither to canvas the puny city lights below.

Either of my legs are close together from the bare feeling between them. I think of the laced underwear that is still clutched in the gangster's hand. My heart still hammers in the moment. As for my lips, they find themselves curving into a smug grin.

I can't believe what we just did.

---

I loved this chapter, I hope you did too and show the love by pressing that star below!

Thank you so very much for reading, loves.

Much, much love,

xx