Izuku, will you...?

March 8th, 2023
Today, we take off for Paris, France. Izuku still has no idea why we're going there.

I told him that it was because my dad's premier to 'Endeavour: a flame' that apparently is a secret film premier that we've been invited to as VIP's.

I made the whole thing up, of course. It's not like my dad accepts the fact that I'm gay. And he definitely doesn't like the fact that I'm dating All Might's Secret love child.

The whole thing is planned. I'll take Izuku around Paris tomorrow, and as it becomes dark, I'll suggest to him that we go to the Eiffel Tower to look at the city. Technically, that won't be a complete lie.

I've booked the whole very top of the Tower just for me and Izu tomorrow night. I've arranged for there to be a table for two with a candle lit in the middle next to the balcony of the Tower. There will be an empty vase on the table for me to give him a rose and I'll place that rose in the vase as we eat.

And then-

~*~

"Shouto?" Izuku came into the bedroom, catching his lover pour a sea of words on the paper inside the book Izuku knew was his diary, or his 'Journal' as Shouto liked to call it.

The heterochromatic male slammed his book shut and threw the pen behind him. It surprisingly
landed in the bin behind him.

"I um..." Izuku looked at the bin and then looked at Shouto wearing a suspicious smile, "I'm ready to leave. Are you ready? We don't want to be late for the premier."

Izuku dragged his suitcase out of his home and gave his mother a small kiss on her cheek.

Shouto, not far behind, also received a small kiss on the cheek from Izuku's mother. Of course, Inko knew what was really happening. Shouto being the gentleman he was asked Inko for her permission to marry her son months before he had bought the ring.

"Enjoy, you two!" Inko shouted out of the front door as she waved the two of them off. Shouto drove Izuku's car to the airport with the suitcases in the boot and in the back seat. 

~*~

Early morning flights. Perfect. No one to get in your way, and you fly through the airport.

That's the complete opposite to what Shouto and Izuku were going through.

They reached the metal detectors and Izuku walked through just fine, he put his shoes back on and waited for his lover on the other side.

Shouto however, was stopped by the security guards. The ring was still in his trouser pocket. He knew that if he took the box out of his pocket Izuku would see and the whole thing would be ruined.

"Izu, Baby, go on ahead, I'll deal with this, everything will be fine! Go buy yourself some food or a magazine." Izuku took his suitcase and made his way to the shops where he could entertain himself. He wasn't worried about Shouto, because he knew he was innocent. And frankly, he hadn't eaten breakfast and it was 1pm and Izuku was too hungry to think.

Meanwhile, Shouto took the ring out of his pocket and showed the guard, explaining that he planned to propose to his boyfriend in France and that's why the alarms went off.

The guard took his work, but still checked for any weapons. Once he knew Shouto was clear, he let him go, the ring was placed firmly back in his pocket once again. Finally, the poor heterochromatic male could get out of there, where he held up the line and could only hear heckles thrown at him.