Amsterdam

"Amsterdam?!" Izuku yelled at his husband in confusion.

"The tickets to Las Vegas have gone! I don't know where they've gone but someone must've taken them!" Shouto explained, running his hands stressily through his hair.

"What do you mean they're gone?!"

"I mean - I no longer have the tickets to Las Vegas, Izuku!"

"But how did you lose them?!" Izuku yelled.

"I don't know how I lost them! Don't you think I'd know where they were - if I KNEW that I lost them?!" Shouto yelled back, aggressively.

Taken aback, Izuku calms down. "Okay. So why Amsterdam?"

"I was planning to go there anyway and we needed a honeymoon so I booked it for the both of us." Shouto explained, equally calm.

"So it was a quick thinking decision?" Izuku sat down as he looked in his husband's heterochromatic eyes.

"Exactly." Shouto sat down too, facing his lover.

They sat in silence for a little while. It had been two weeks since their wedding and only tragedy struck the day after the best day of their lives. Despite the fact the two couldn't find the (expensive) tickets to Las Vegas, a volcano eruption stopped all plane flights for a whole week. Nowhere was damaged, it was just not safe to fly; through the smoke and dust and just over spluttering lava from a tall mountain in general.

Anyway, after that Shouto thought it would be a great way to kill two birds with one stone by booking them a honeymoon in Amsterdam, in order to finally have a honeymoon and to talk face to face to Dr. Kore about the Persephone drug.

Unfortunately, Izuku doesn't feel too strongly about going there, and he keeps referring back to all the extreme stereotypes. The whole thing really annoyed Shouto and so an argument erupted, just like the volcano, only might I say worse.

"Okay then." Izuku said. "Amsterdam it is."

"Let's go then."

~*~

Shouto planted a sweet kiss on his husband's head, "I'll be back before you wake up, my love." He whispered to the unconscious man.

Izuku smacked his lips together sloppily as he slept and Shouto sat and smiled.

Kissing him again, Shouto whispered, "we'll have a family soon enough."

~*~

The tall man inhaled as he stood outside the large double door. He knocked three times.

The door instantly opened, as if the resident was expecting a guest.

"Who are you?" The woman asked, peeping through the door.

"Uh- my name is Todoroki, we spoke over email a little while ago." Shouto explained to her.

The woman let the door fly open as she shouted, "Shouto Todoroki!" She embraced him as an old friend while Shouto stood still.

"Come on in!" She let him through the door.

"Thank you..." he stepped into the large semi-detached house.

Shouto sat on a sofa in her cosy living room as she put on the kettle to make them both a cup of tea.

As the kettle boiled she sat down on the chair opposite where Shouto sat.

"So, you're here about my drug." She rested her arm on the side of the armchair.

"Yes." Shouto leant forward.

"Alright well I'm going to need some details from you." She leant to grab the notepad and pen off the coffee table and tucked her bright ginger hair behind her ear before positioning herself to write.

"Sure, alright." He agreed.

"Great, so; what are your intentions with this drug?" She asked, pen at the ready.

"Me and my husband are recently married and wish to have a big family."

She wrote down every detail Shouto told her and in the end, she agreed to prescribing the drug to him and his husband.

"Alright so if your husband takes this drug once everyday for 2 months, a womb would've formed in those two months and after that period of time, he should be able to be impregnated. If 3 months pass and he isn't pregnant, come back to me and I'll take a look." She handed him the collection of drugs, two months worth.

"Once his womb is formed, he won't need to take the pill any longer so I've given you 2 months worth of pills. You can crush the pills and place into a liquid if he isn't good at swallowing."

Shouto giggled before composing himself again, "thank you, Dr. Kore."

"No problem." She smiled.

~*~

By the time Shouto got back, Izuku was still asleep and had no idea that he even left. During the week they were there they took bike rides, boat trips, expositions to art museums, and history places, the lot. Over the week, Shouto had been crushing a Persephone pill and putting it in Izuku's daily morning tea. Izuku hadn't noticed anything different.

~*~

Back at home in Japan, they landed back in the airport and Shouto collected his car. Izuku sat in the passenger's seat and they drove the hours away back to Izuku's home.

Soon came the turning to Izuku's home lane but Shouto drove straight passed it.

"Shouto! Seriously, what is it with you and driving past my house? Our house!" Izuku gestured to the lane Shouto purposefully drove passed.

The tall man said nothing and continued to drive.

Izuku merely rolled his eyes and trusted where Shouto was taking him.

A few more minutes of driving and Shouto rolled the car slowly into a lit up lane, where big, opened gates waited at the end.

"Where are we?" The small man rolled down the window, taking in his surroundings.

They arrived back in the evening so by the time they reached their destination, it was already dark out. So, there we small lamps lighting up the private lane that they drove down, and it was like something out of a movie. So beautiful, so elegant.

They drove through the opened gates and Shouto parked the car in a huge driveway outside an enormous house cottage-like house.

"What are we doing here? Who lives here?" Izuku asked continuous questions as he followed Shouto out of the car and into the arch way above the porch in front of a huge wooden doors.

"You live here, babe." Shouto looked at his husband, using the keys he had just taken out of his pocket to open the huge doors.

Izuku walked in with no words, his mouth gaping open as he spun around, looking at everything in detail. The wide staircase in the centre of the room, with doors surrounding the circular entrance room, leading to so many other rooms that Izuku couldn't wait to explore.

"And," Shouto added, as he lead Izuku to look at the garden. He opened the grand glass doors and sat obediently outside was a small puppy.

"We have a new friend who's going to be living with us." Shouto smiled at Izuku as the smaller man ran to the puppy and cuddled him.

"What's his name?" Izuku asked as the puppy licked his freckles cheeks.

"I named him Ryota. He's a labradoodle. He reminded me of you. He's about three weeks old, I've been coming over here daily to check up on him, and while we were away, my siblings were in charge of him."

The puppy continued to lick Izuku's face and then ran to Shouto: the parent he knew.

"Shou... We're papas" he smiled brightly as the summer day, causing Shouto to pull him into a strong kiss.

"I love you so much."