Dear Todoroki

Izuku awoke in Shouto's arms, feeling loved and happy. He now regretted his decision of agreeing to go to prom with Uraraka. As nice as she is, she was merely his friend and Izuku had just been confessed to Shouto the night before and had given his first blowjob, he wanted to stay with the tall, handsome boy he had confessed his love to. He sat up, admiring the sleeping boy next to him.

The first to wake was Yaoyorozu, she couldn't sleep after what had happened the night before. The black haired girl looked Izuku in the eyes after he awoke and left the room full of the other sleeping students to go to her room.

"Yaoyorozu?" Izuku questioned the girl that walked away. She didn't look behind her, she just entered her room. Izuku shrugged his shoulders and stroked Shouto's red and white hair as he slept, fascinated by the mixture of colourful strands when he ruffled it up.

~*~

Yaoyorozu opened a drawer in her room with a key that she kept hidden inside her chest. In the draw held merely a yellow note pad with red flowers down the edges and big black calligraphy spelling out "Momo's Diary". It was a very beautiful cover and Yaoyorozu put in every detail of what she felt was worthy to be logged in her life.

This time she had to let out her feelings, she got a pen and wrote a letter.

Dear Todoroki,
My love for you is a burning desire,
But however you have put out my fire.
I cannot sleep,
I cannot dream,
I can't help look at you and beam.
I wish you well for all your life,
For I will be alone tonight.
I hope you sleep,
I hope you dream.
My love for you,
I shall redeem.

The ravenette ripped out the piece of paper in her notebook and scrumpled into a ball. Realising she had no bin in her room, she left to go back to the main room in the dorm.

Yaoyorozu left her room and wandered into the main room where everyone else slept to find all the girls awake and working on last minute prom preparations while all the other guys slept.

"Deku!" Uraraka called, "come help us". She smiled at Izuku and gestured he join the girls' circle. Yaoyorozu snuck around them to get to the small bin they had before joining the girls and Izuku in their circle, helping out with more preparations.

~*~

After the guys awoke, Shouto prepared everyone breakfast with Bakugou. The only reason they weren't ripping each other apart was because Kirishima persuaded him with 'something nice' if he didn't hurt anyone, anything or himself.

They prepared everyone poached eggs on toast because Ojiro had bought 60 eggs for 100¥ because it was a bargain, and he never turned down a bargain even if it was for something he never wanted or needed.

They all had two eggs each and they were all cooked perfectly, everyone was surprised at how well both Shouto and Bakugou worked together.

After breakfast, the girls got back to work once again, Ojiro and Shoji were playing poker as Izuku watched with fixed eyes. The rest of the guys sat on the sofas, lounging and playing GTA V.

"Icy-hot, you're on trash duty. I'll wash the dishes." Bakugou made a 'tch' sounds with his teeth before turning back to the dishes, wearing his flowery apron.

"Alright." Shouto complied. He turned to face the trash can and looked inside to see how much he had to take out. It turned out that someone else had taken out the trash the night before, for the only thing in the bin was a scrumpled piece of paper.

Shouto reached to the bottom of the bin and sat down on the floor, crossing his legs in a pretzel style. He opened the letter and read the beautiful poem inside; it was written for him but it wasn't signed.

'Izuku?' Shouto thought to himself perhaps the smaller boy he cared for so much had written him a poem. However the writing wasn't the same as Shouto knew to be Izuku's after seeing his many notes of hero's quirks.

"Who could have..." the tall boy's voice trailed off as he looked around the room. Shouto's bi-coloured eyes suddenly linked with Yaoyorozu's brown ones. She stood up from the circle she was sat in with the girls and prodded over to the boy sat on the floor.

"What do you have there, Todoroki?" She looked confusedly down at him reading the poem she had wrote. "NO!" She screamed and snatched the note out of Shouto's grip, catching everyone's attention.

"Please don't read that, Todoroki..." Yaoyorozu gripped onto his arm, looking down in despair.

"Alright..." Todoroki lied as if he hadn't read it, peering down into his upcoming prom date.

Yaoyorozu ripped the paper out of the tall boy's hands and rushed away, pushing her prom date out of her way as she ran. Shouto stood alone and stunned. His eyes grew wide when he realised the feelings she felt for him, and how terrible he felt when he couldn't return those feelings.

"Hey, Shouto~" the White and red head recognised the frail voice behind him singing his name. "Izuku." Shouto spun around, smiling. Wrapping his arms around the small boy's waist and lifting him to plant a kiss on his plump lips.