Duvet Day

This song has been in my head ALL DAYYY so if you swipe across the picture you'll see what I mean. It's catchy. It doesn't really go with this chapter but if you want to play it while reading I'd press play when the *very mild* smut scene (lol spoilers sorry) comes. Anyways, enjoy! x

Cuddled up in a soft green blanket was Izuku. His fluffy hair, ruffled to madness by his loving boyfriend, yes, boyfriend; Shouto Todoroki.

"Are you comfy, Izuku?" The tall male returned from the kitchen with a cup of hot chocolate and digestive biscuits. It wasn't his house, but he knew his way all around it. Swiftly, he made his way back to the kitchen to collect a cup of tea.

"I'll be right back, Izuku." Shouto made his way out of the house, to the back yard. "Mrs. Midoriya?"

"Oh, Todoroki, Sweetheart, I told you to call me Inko, didn't I?" The bi-coloured boy handed the woman the tea.

"Is this for me?" She beamed, it was exactly the same smile Izuku had, "thank you, Todoroki, it's just the way I like it." In a flash, Shouto was pulled down to have a kiss lovingly placed on his cheek.

"Please call me, Shouto, ma'am." They flashed mutual smiles towards each other before Inko stood, much shorter than he was.

"Of course, Shouto." Their eyes locked, "we're family now." With arms wide open, Inko accepted Shouto.

Wrapped tightly in a soft duvet was Izuku, staring at the two hugging. Without words, he made his way over to the two and wrapped his arms around them. All of a sudden, the green haired boy was in the middle of the two and they were embracing him with so much love and kindness that there was no other place he'd rather be.

"I love you guys," the smaller boy said, "you're the best things I could ever ask for." Inko and Shouto were pulled tighter into Izuku's embrace. His biceps strained to pull the two in as tight as he could.

"I-I love you t-too, Izu, b-but, I-I can't breath-" his grip loosened in an instant after hearing his mother's words.

"I'm so sorry, Mom!" Big green orbs welled up with tears as his mother reassured him she would be alright and he didn't mean what he did. All the while, Shouto stood completely still, in shock, no movement was to be seen over any part of his body. The small boy turned to look at his boyfriend, drying his eyes slightly.

"Shouto? Are you okay?" Izuku watched him with worried eyes.

"I love you too Izuku." Their eyes met and they held one another's gaze for what seemed like forever. Shouto's heterochromatic eyes sparkled as the small boy's face lit up.

Unable to hold himself back any longer, the elder male scooped the younger into his arms and cradled him in his duvet, planting kisses all over his face. The smaller boy turned red as a tomato, the love and affection was enough to drive him crazy, without having his mom watching as it happened.

"I'm off out to buy groceries, do you need anything, Izu?" Inko's hands were placed on her cheeks, squishing them together as she watched the two in love.

"No thanks, mom" Izuku pushed himself out of Shouto's grip and brushed himself off as the huge duvet fell to the grassy ground.

"Alright then," she began walking out inside the house to grab her coat and shoes, picking up the fallen duvet as she strolled past it. "I'll leave you two boys alone." The woman winked her big green eyes at the mismatched eyes in front of her.

She stopped at the taller boy's side, "take care of my boy for me." Inko smiled a sweet smile, and left her home, leaving the two boys with one another.

The front door shut with a slam, that sounded different to the two young boys; it sounded more like "go."

[play the song here if you want]

The boys raced towards each other, ripping off the other's clothes until both were in their underwear, clutching to the other's body for warmth and comfort.

"D-do you want to t-try it?" Izuku mustered up the courage to speak his question.

"Try what?" The elder boy tilted his head, unsure of what the younger meant, "cuddling on the sofa?"

"I- uh- um- n-no..." no words formed correctly in the smaller boy's mind, "BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT THEN THAT'S TOTALLY FINE TOO!" The sentence flew from his mouth in a blurt, afraid of rejection.

"Izu..." Shouto stepped forward, "that isn't what you meant, was it?" Their foreheads pressed together in a loving way, forcing an honest answer out of the smaller boy.

"N-no" he sighed, "no it wasn't."

"Then why don't you tell me what you want?" The heterochromatic boy held chubby cheeks in his hands as his eyes pleaded for an answer.

"I want you..." mist formed in the smaller boy's eyes. He was no longer conscious as he was filled with lust.

In a split second, Izuku had his legs wrapped around Shouto's waist with the younger male's hands placed firmly on his ass, holding him up. Without much effort, he carried the smaller to the couch and laid him down on his back.

With no patience, Izuku sprawled and spread across Shouto's body, all while trying to attach his lips to his lover's neck.

"Izuku, Izuku, wait!" The taller male gripped the smaller's wait and hoisted him up so he sat on his lap, facing him.

In the blink of an eye a hand was down the elder's underwear, playing with what laid beneath.

The younger male took his hand and stroked his long slender fingers down the smaller boy's shaft.

"Put it in me, Shouto" Izuku demanded.

"You're not ready, Izu, I haven't stretched you out yet" Shouto protested.

"Do it, I need you now." Their eyes connected as would their bodies, in beautiful harmony their whole worlds would collide.

"Are you sure you can take it already?" Izuku nodded in response.

"Alright, well, you're riding me, so you let yourself down whenever you're ready-" Shouto reassured him everything would be okay.

Suddenly, with no hesitation Izuku had set himself down. Shouto's fully erect cock stretched out his insides as Izuku moaned and groaned in pain and pleasure.

"I love you, Izuku." Shouto smiled lovingly, awaiting a reply.

"I love you too, Shouto." Izuku bounced on his lover's member as he tried to connect their lips, failing horribly.

"Izuku, I'm going to-"
"Me too, stay inside me~" Izuku's lovingly soft hands, despite all the scars, caressed the younger's face as he came into the smaller boy. Izuku released around the same time. Both of their chests were covered in Izuku's hot liquid.

"As far as first times go, I'm quite proud of myself." Shouto smiled with satisfaction, "I heard Bakugou didn't last a second after losing his virginity."

The two laughed in unison before the door began to click open.

"I'm home, boys" Inko stopped dead in her tracks, "what on Earth is that intoxicating smell?!" She made her way over to all the windows in the room and opened them one by one.

"Hey, boys!" Inko said as she walked past. They were both snuggled under the same blanket with the TV on.

Luckily, Inko doesn't know what horrors lay under that duvet.