Prom

Prom night. The best night of the teenage years. The night where drinking alcohol and having sex anywhere is allowed. Either it's allowed or the teachers there couldn't give a shit that it's happening. 'At least they're using protection' am I right?

Anyway, all students got changed at home and had their parents drop them to their date's house to pick them up.

First up was Izuku and Uraraka. Inko Midoriya was so happy her son got with, and I quote, 'such a nice girl'. Izuku felt guilty for betraying her, and for leaving her that dreadful voicemail that she somehow brushed off as nothing and didn't bring up with him once. Izuku was very thankful for that.

"Wow, Uraraka, you look great." Izuku stood at the brown haired girl's door and held out his hand to help her down her front steps. She wore a beautiful pink, flowing dress, that when she spun, it followed behind her in the most floaty motion that suited her oh-so well.

They turned up at the prom together to find Shouto with his arm around Yaoyorozu's slim waist. Her red, sequinned dress that fit perfectly around every curve she had. Izuku honestly felt threatened. Shouto, being bisexual could chose between the both of them. 'What if he choses Yaoyorozu?' He thought to himself

The black eyed girl looked over to stare Izuku in the eyes. She, being a wonderful person couldn't keep them apart, no matter how strong her feelings were for Shouto Todoroki.

"Go to him." Yaoyorozuzu looked to the ground, but spoke directly to Shouto's heart.

"Huh?" The white and red haired boy looked down at her, confused at what she said.

"You should go to him, I'll stay with Uraraka." The short, black haired girl looked up at the tall boy sweetly as if to say, 'everything's gonna be alright'.

Shouto bend down to plant a small kiss on the black eyed girl's forehead. Before letting go of her waist to run to the boy he loved. Even though Yaoyorozuzu knew about them, no one else did, but at that moment, Shouto didn't care who knew. All he knew was that he wanted to be with Izuku Midoriya. Not just for prom, but for life.

The tall boy scooped Izuku into his arms and kissed him passionately, with the most love you would ever see. Uraraka looked shocked at the sight, before looking to her left where Yaoyorozu stood to comfort her. Uraraka smiled to have such a good friend make sure she wasn't alone. Her head fell lightly onto the black haired girl's shoulder as they both watched the two boys connect.

In fact, everyone watched the two kiss, spinning around, Izuku in Shouto's arms. The room filled with 'ooh's and 'aah's, But it also filled with 'ew's.

"Woah, woah, woah. Everybody SHUT UUUUUP!" Uraraka screamed, defending the two boys after hearing the disapproval from the crowd in front of her.

"How could you be so cruel?" She looked into as many peoples eyes as she could. Shouto and Izuku had stopped kissing to look over to the round faced girl. "These two boys are in love, and you have the audacity to boo them?"

Iida held Asui's hand and led her to where Uraraka and Yaoyorozuzu stood. The couple stood tall next to the fighting teens and showed the whole crowd that they were on their side. Kirishima looked into Bakugou's eyes and held his hand, leading him over to the brave teens too, to stand with them and support their friends.

Uraraka heard 'sorry's and other forms of apologies in the distance of the crowd and turned back to Yaoyorozuzu to ask her if she'd like to get some punch. The two girls walked over to the food table and Iida led Asui to follow them and get punch too. Bakugou and Kirishima were left entirely alone. "Bakugou I-"

"AND NOW ITS TIME TO ANNOUNCE PROM KING AND QUEEN WHOOHOOOOOOO!" President Mic screamed on the stage, microphone in hand, even though he didn't need one. All the students were so shocked that many of them fell to the floor, while others like Kirishima and Bakugou activated their quirks. Izuku had fallen to the ground from the shock and Shouto stood in a fighting stance in front of him, ready to activate either one of his quirks in a second to protect the smaller boy.

After everyone realised that the noise came from president Mic, their quirks went away and they all helped up their friends who had fallen over, after rolling their eyes and making groaning noises that is.

"ALRIGHTY, HERE WE GO!" The majority of the students blocked their ears, yet they could still hear their teacher more than clearly.

"AND YOUR PROM KING ISSSSSSSS" the began, putting everyone on edge, "SHOUTO TODOROKIIIIII! COME ON UP HERE SHOUTO!" President Mic used first name basis with him, shocking everyone. But not as shocked as Shouto himself at the fact he was prom king. Izuku pushes him from behind to get up on the stage.

A crown is placed on the boy's mismatched hair to honour him being king. "AND YOUR QUEEEN ISSSSSS" again, Mic attempted to build up tension. "MOMO YAOYOROZU!"

Both Shouto and Yaoyorozu were stood up on the stage, told to face their first dance together. Shouto looked into Izuku's eyes and saw glints of pain but he couldn't say no to Yaoyorozu, she was his queen.

"Stop! I can't do this." Yaoyorozu pulled away from the prom king. "Todoroki is in love with Midoriya, he should have his first dance with him." Shouto smiled wide at Yaoyorozu before giving her the biggest hug he could conjure.

Racing back down to meet his love, Yaoyorozu walked down the steps of the stage to join everyone watching them. They truly danced like royalty together.

The black haired girl felt six hands placed gently on her waist. She felt frightened until the boy whispered in her ear. "Every Queen should get her chance to shine."

Yaoyorozu spun around to find Shoji smiling at her, no he wasn't wearing his mask. "Shoji, I-" he wouldn't let her voice a 'no' to him. He knew she deserved this. In which case, he stood with the other two kings in the centre of the dance floor, arms around the queen, swaying in sweet timing.

~*~

"Thank you for coming everyone!" Uraraka stood with the girls who had arranged the prom, waving away all the others. "I think this was a great night." All the girls nodded in agreement. "Alright, well, I guess I'll see you soon girls." They all gestured 'bye' with their hands after giving a group hug. They had all graduated already, it was only a matter of finding where to go next, taking time off, or becoming a top hero, working somewhere else. They all had to go their own ways. Their hug and goodbyes were filled with sobs and tears as they promised they'd see each other again.