Truth or Dare

With prom the next day, both the girls and guys decided to have a huge slumber party in the middle of their dorms, where the sofa, tv and kitchen was. Their 'chill-out' zone, to celebrate their last time in the school. Of course it was also to celebrate Jirou's birthday too, where they shared the biggest slices of cake and just ate Doritos and laughed together to celebrate, and Jirou was fine with that.

They all sat in a big circle on the night of August the first, the night before prom. "Fancy a game of Truth or Dare?" Mina suggested.

The whole group of teens nodded and murmured about the idea before Mina said "Aoyama, you start: ask me 'truth or dare'" she said, smiling.

"Alright, Mina, Truth or dare?" Aoyama slyly looked over to the acid wielder.

"DARE!" She exclaimed.

"I dare you to give me your phone to text anyone from your contacts whatever I want." Aoyama smirked and Mina laughed before handing him her unlocked phone.

He went into her contacts, found her mom and texted "long time no see mama, hope you won't miss my virginity 'cause it's long gone now!" Before handing Mina back her phone. She slapped her hand over her mouth and cried out in laughter.

After her laughter died down, Mina turned to Asui on her left, "Truth or dare, Tsu?" Mina lifted her knee and placed her head on her kneecap.

"I guess ... dare?" Asui put a finger to her mouth as she thought.

"Make up a 30 second opera about Iida and and perform it." Mina giggled. With that, Asui stood up with a straight back and her arms to her side.

"I wonder" Asui imitated in a deep voice, pacing around the centre of the circle, "I knew immediately after I collected this information." Asui pretended to push glasses up her nose, "What am I supposed to do... about these feelings?!" She imitated again before giggling and sitting back down next to Mina and Iida.

"Iida, Truth or dare?" She asked with a big smile.

"I believe I'll choose truth, please, Asui." He straightened his glasses on his nose.

"What's the most embarrassing photo of you?" Iida blushed at that question, knowing exactly which picture to explain.

"Well.. it's me as a young boy.. cleaning my teeth.. in an oversized white shirt and holding a warm mug..." Iida buried his head in his hands from embarrassment while remembering the photo.

Iida lifted his head and turned to Uraraka on his left, "truth or dare?" He bluntly asked.

"Truth" Uraraka replied equally as blunt.

"What would you say is a false accusation about yourself that everyone else believes is true?"

Uraraka turned a whole new shade and said, "well... it's a truth so... I guess, everyone thinks I have a huge thing for Deku when really... that's it true, I just see Deku as a great friend. I'm sorry if you see me as anything more, Deku." Uraraka sweetly explained. Midoriya smiled and Todoroki perked up, there was now a slight smirk on his face. Everyone else seemed shocked and intrigued as to who Uraraka really had a crush on.

Uraraka took over and said "Ojiro, Truth or dare?" She smiled, Ojiro decided on 'Dare'; "I dare you to talk in an accent until the end of the game."

Ojiro wasn't really sure how to do any accents, in which case, he just changed the sounds that the letters made every time they came out of his mouth, "oke ai can doo dat for yu" everyone laughed at Ojiro's terrible, non-existent accent.

"Karminari, truuth orr der?" Ojiro said in his stupid accent,

"troof," Kaminari mocked.

"Ave yu evar been cheeatid on?" Kaminari looked at Ojiro stupidly,